Duplicate meta descriptions in Webmaster tool?

Nadira Saikh

When i go to webmaster tool and i click on HTML Improvements the result shows Duplicate meta descriptions is it to necessary to correct

Sean78Black

When i go to webmaster tool and i click on HTML Improvements the result shows Duplicate meta descriptions is it to necessary to correct
Title and meta descriptions are necessary and they should be unique on each webpage on your site. It serves better for search engines to help them show exactly what page is suitable for users searching.
If you improve this point, ranking for each page will increase and you can see the improvement via search analytics after a week.

Nadira Saikh

Thanks for the replying but i have notice that there are so many sites are ranking with duplicate meta description what you say

Title and meta descriptions are necessary and they should be unique on each webpage on your site. It serves better for search engines to help them show exactly what page is suitable for users searching.
If you improve this point, ranking for each page will increase and you can see the improvement via search analytics after a week.
Thanks for the pointing this out.I will definitely remove all meta duplication tag as soon as possible by doin this the ranking will come up

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.