How does Google treat forum content?

hoangvu

Most forum posts are short if compared to blog posts or articles on websites. How does Google treat forum content on their search engine results? they still have opportunities to get first page of Google? Are there any forum owners here using forum software and getting organic traffic, could add anything to this discussion? I would especially be interested to hear from fellow large forum owners or SEO experts on this topic.

vishwa

Google ranks blog and forum with same ranking strategy. Blog posts consist of words written by a single author. While in forum many people engaged with a thread and share their thoughts on a particular topic. Many forums like webmastersun, warriorforum, digitalpoint forum getting huge organic traffic.

KarenByerly

Most forum posts are short if compared to blog posts or articles on websites. How does Google treat forum content on their search engine results? they still have opportunities to get first page of Google? Are there any forum owners here using forum software and getting organic traffic, could add anything to this discussion? I would especially be interested to hear from fellow large forum owners or SEO experts on this topic.
I don't think Google has any different algorithm for ranking up the forums and blogs.

davidnguyen

Google develop to serve useres. They try to find relevant results to queries of useres. They care the quality of content. Blogs often have content better than forums. I think Google like blogs more than forums.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.