This isn't a showcase, more of a review

EpicGlobalWeb

demo.tagdiv.com/newsmag/

First, this isn't my website and it isn't self promotion. I really want to know what you guys think of this theme before I buy it as far as SEO and ease of use to read. I think it's good for my purposes, which is local news. But since it isn't mine and I have no feelings about it personally, please rip it apart as best you can! :D

webdesign

newsmag is a decent one but if you are searching for a newspaper theme, there are some good ones as Santiago, SmartMag, Newspaper, Publisher or MagZilla
The newsmag can be a type of SmartMag that I am having on my downloads page. I bought dozen of themes on themeforest, even on different accounts.

Here's an example :D

downloads-themeforest.jpg

FoxMetrics

very nice. Very simple and easy flow. I would go with that theme and I am not just saying that. I have been to a lot of news sites that are so cumbersome and frustrating I like this one. I bookmarked it to come back

Ron Killian

I really like it. Looks very nice and so many options and features. I used visual composer for a while, than stopped using it, but i am back to it, it makes it so easy to do most any layout you want. Very helpful for grids.

Good things about that that, they update it alot and it have 5 stars. With WOW, over 9k sales. Don't remember to many themes with that many sales. How can 9,000 people be wrong? :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views