A Question about Google Ranking?

hoangvu

You know I came across this question on the web and i was taken aback. one of the guys there had a great google rank for selected keyword, but his visitor count was almost negligible compared to that :( . is such a scenario possible, where you get a good rank for a keyword but visitors count may not be high.

pramod

Yes, it is possible your Website may be on Top Position for certain Keywords, but your Website may not have enough traffic, The main reason behind it would be the searchers would not be searching the Keywords which are on Top for you :)

You can try "Google Keywords Tool" to check how many global and local searches are there for your Keywords.

I hope this will help you with not only finding the exact Keywords which people are looking for, but also to improve your Website traffic to change your Keywords which audiences are searching for.

opportunist86

I was committing this mistake until I came to know that I was looking at broad searches rather than exact number of hits. I came to know that searches for my exact keyword were not in hundreds. I was dumb enough to be running 3 websites.

Alex_smith

The best ways to increase PR are :
1.Write Original and fresh Content
2.Get Incoming Links
3.Update your website every day by adding more unique content
4.Provide inside linking to your website.
5.Create sitemap

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jyy
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.