What pagespeed score do you get?

gopackers

So I use pagespeed insight to test my website speed score. My score is usually around 60 for mobile,70~80 for laptop.
I tried my best to increase the score from single digit to 20, and then to my current score. I had no experience in website building stuff whatsoever a couple of months before. So I am just wondering how much effort will you or should I put into increasing my website speed?
Thank you!

HostXNow

The issue with GTMetrix is the test server is in Canada and so depending on where in the world your website is hosted the results will not be that helpful. Sure it tells you which things need to be optimised and so no problem there. But testing a site hosted in Australia is, of course, going to be reported by GTMetrix as loading slower than it would be loading from a server in the same country where the GTMetrix test server is hosted (Canada).

I got 100/100 on our website, but when we added LiveChat to our site it brought the score down a little, and there's not much I can do about that because the performance issues are external, not internal.

Last edited:

reCharge

The Google PageSpeed Insight Tool is very static. It judges the page speed primarily on developer perspectives like:
- Are the Javascript files minified (no linebreaks)
- Are the Pages, Images cached (depends on the web-application and web-server)
and os on.

The Server-Response-Time is also measured BUT Google owns the biggest Content Delivery Network on the planet so they have a good connection to almost every server around the globe. So your server will always be fast in their eyes. But it depends where YOUR clients live to judge if YOUR Server-Response-Time is good enough or not.

Colombiawebs

Happy day

If you register with gtmetrix you will have more locations to test the speed of your website

I recommend this other tool, excellent to measure the speed for your web

Tools.pingdom.com

Blessings

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.