How to Monetize Your Website (Newbies)

KleponPink

The work with a website will never end. Having a website can be such a long process involving time and energy devotion as well as some amount of money. At the end, you will consider how to make your money back. Can you earn from the website? The answer is Yes, you can.

Here are some ways to monetize your websites
1. Accept a sponsored post
You can have a section on your website to feature posts from writers/ advertisers whose products are related to your niche. However, you still need to select the advertisers and edit the content to maintain the characteristics of your website.
2. Sell an E-book or course related to your niche
Share your knowledge through e-book/course. There are thousand newbies that are eager to learn the field you are into. Make sure it is worth the price you offer. To make an e-book, you need to find an interesting topic, design a graphic, make sure the layout is neat and convert it to pdf. Buffer and Moz provide good examples.
3. Using a CPC or CPM widget
There are thousands company such as Google with its Google AdSense, Payclick, Taboola, Outbrain and Poptm that will help you to create a widget for a CPC or CPM ads.
My personal recommendation is Payclick as it is easy to use and local Support Manager is always ready to help via Skype.
4. Sell your space for ads
You might want to spare a bit of spaces on your website for a web banner. You can sell the space based on the size of the banner. Some big websites such as Destination of The World News, New York Times do it. Find the example on the New York Times, The Telegraph, Vanity Fair, and Vogue

Are you ready to have a lucrative website now?

Mubashir Ahmad

The best way to monetize is to make a blog site. Try writing the blogs that can bring loads of traffic. Write on Technology or any other industry you know well. Once there is huge inflow of traffic, you can make huge buck by writing reviews or even giving your place for Ads

chongjasmine

A good way to earn money through your site is through affiliate marketing.
Marketing affiliate products on a site makes good money.
It is a lot of hard work, though.

FoxMetrics

Having been online for several years now I do not believe this post and discussion is nearly complete. There is so much more involved in making money online from your website and obviously no one post or thread is going to contain everything needed but this thread does need some more info, more interaction, more insights because based on what has been said it feels very superficial.

rbmm

rbmm
I think that trying to give a full representation of monetizing a website in a post, might be a little like trying to explain the theory ofrelativityin only 6 words. There is certainly a lot to this marketing thing, andthe web site is a major part of it.

To add to the incomplete nature of the post, and its superficial feeling,let me add my two cents (about all its probably worth - for some).

Marketing, and monetizing a web site boils down to several things.

1. The look of the site - if it's difficult to find things, or seems silly,then most people will likely click away.

2. Having some kind of content that the reader is searching for,and is interested in reading.

3. Having nice, eye-catching graphics that look good, especiallywith banners, forms, and the fancy text type links.

4. Links, I just mentioned them. The links drive people toaffiliate sites, or to your own sales/opt-in pages where visitors can buy or sign up.

>Make sure the links work.
>Be certain that the link is easily seen.
>Use the Call-To-Action and tell people to click it.

5. Copy. You can have the best of graphics, but if you don't have exceptional copy that raises the interestlevel of the prospectivebuyer, then no graphic inthe universe will ever get clicked (well, maybe occasionally).

6. Any site also needs to have easy navigation. This goeswith my first point, but is slightly different.

If a person cannot see what they might be looking for,or if links don't seem to work, or go where they should,then why should a reader stick around?

Then there is SEO, but that is another book to be written -and has been.

I do hope that I have not offended anyone by my brevity,lack of interaction, and superficial comment, but at themoment, I know very little about the theory of relativity.

sushmanayan82

I use cb pro ads to monetize it.
It is collection of all clickbank prodcuts. it works for me.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Ciarda

The work with a website will never end. Having a website can be such a long process involving time and energy devotion as well as some amount of money. At the end, you will consider how to make your money back. Can you earn from the website? The answer is Yes, you can.

Here are some ways to monetize your websites
You can have a section on your website to feature posts from writers/ advertisers whose products are related to your niche. However, you still need to select the advertisers and edit the content to maintain the characteristics of your website.
2. Sell an E-book or course related to your niche
Share your knowledge through e-book/course. There are thousand newbies that are eager to learn the field you are into. Make sure it is worth the price you offer. To make an e-book, you need to find an interesting topic, design a graphic, make sure the layout is neat and convert it to pdf. Buffer and Moz provide good examples.
3. Using a CPC or CPM widget
There are thousands company such as Google with its Google AdSense, Payclick, Taboola, Outbrain and Poptm that will help you to create a widget for a CPC or CPM ads.
My personal recommendation is Payclick as it is easy to use and local Support Manager is always ready to help via Skype.
4. Sell your space for ads
You might want to spare a bit of spaces on your website for a web banner. You can sell the space based on the size of the banner. Some big websites such as Destination of The World News, New York Times do it. Find the example on the New York Times, The Telegraph, Vanity Fair, and Vogue

Are you ready to have a lucrative website now?
Thanks for your guide that's can help so much if you spend time on it. But there are a way you can just simple delegate the work, like some website / service can do it for you?

Venton

Nice post, I have a couple of questions about #1.

If we decide to have sponsored posts on our site do we make any backlinks for the author nofollow or dofollow?

How do we ensure that the links would not harm our site for bad SEO practices from the site the link goes to?

tenthztar

I think posting quality contents is your only option. You can also use Facebook ads or just simply join groups in Facebook that is relevant to your niche. You tube can also be a source of traffic for you, for what i have found out that peoples today loves a presentation with animation and Narration at the same time.

vishwa

There are plenty of ways to monetize your blog. Its depends on niche and topic you are working on. Providing adequate and relevant offers and products to your users can help you to increase your sales and conversions. So, first understand your target audience before monetizing your site.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.