Google Adwords Ads Always Rejected

Justin Philipps

Hi, I've been trying to promote a forex brokerage website on Google, but no matter how I try, all the ads are always being rejected. Google did not state the exact violation, but the disapproval reason was "site violates policies". I don't know which policy did the website violate, how will I be able to know so that I could fix it?

Rob Whisonant

When promoting financial services and products, you must comply with state and local regulations for any region that your ads target — for example, include specific disclosures required by local law.

Justin Philipps

Hi,

I figured out that the violation was: Policy violation: Site not working

However, I'm very sure that the website is completely up and running.

They're asking me to do this step:
Resubmit your site to us, following the instructions in the link above. If your site complies with our policies, we can approve it to start running again.

However, I have no clue how to do that, they only provided this link: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546?hl=en#700

I hope you guys can help me. Thank you!

SEOPub

SEOPub

Not trying to sound like a jerk, but based on that link they sent you, it looks like what they are telling you is the content is low quality junk.

There is no way to know for sure without seeing the site.

I would also look through that link Rob sent you. They are really strict in this particular niche. Make sure you comply withe everything in that link he posted.

Justin Philipps

SEOPub

SEOPub
The fun of dealing with Google AdWords. From that link you sent, I would have thought that there was a content quality problem. I figured this might be one of those half-assed sites that internet marketers try to setup about Forex trading thinking they are going to strike it rich.

But no. At a glance, the site looks pretty good. And anything that Mike Tyson supports, I'm all for.

I did not look through all of the requirements for financial institutions, but it looks like you are meeting those as well.

This is a case where I honestly would pick up the phone and try to call someone at the AdWords team.

They are usually pretty helpful. This time of year is probably busy for them, and it might take awhile to get through. Everyone I have dealt with through them on the phone has been super helpful in resolving issues though.

Emails, you might go back and forth for days.

Justin Philipps

Thank you for the suggestions guys, I will try to contact them today.

Nice!

I've sent an email to them last Friday. Earlier I received an email from them and they said that they re-reviewed our website and it is now eligible to make advertisements. In fact, one of our campaigns is already running and getting impressions. Thank you for helping me!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.