Facebook and Peerfly

Tomas Å erpenskas

Hi everyone,

I'm a beginner at CPA Marketing and currently I'm trying to work with Peerfly.com and Facebook Ads.

I have tried to setup and activate a few campaigns, the reach is good, but I only get abot 15clicks/1000impressions(reach). No conversions at all.

I've followed a few guides on how to setup campaigns and landing pages, but I can't figure what is wrong with mine.

Any help would be extremely appreciated! Comment if you need any additional information. Thanks in advance.

arindamb

I have tried to setup and activate a few campaigns, the reach is good, but I only get abot 15clicks/1000impressions(reach). No conversions at all.
There are many posts mentioned to Facebook ads in this forum https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/11-Social-Media-Marketing
with Facebook ads, you don't expert to get more sales or good conversions with it, because it's just for increasing likes or interactions on your fan page.

I've followed a few guides on how to setup campaigns and landing pages, but I can't figure what is wrong with mine.
You are not wrong, I tried many times with different campaigns on Facebook ads but to be honest, it is not effective to increase sales for my sites.

Tomas Å erpenskas

Thank you! I would also be very happy to find a person who is working with CPA and PPV for a quick chat! Would be very helpful!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views