Is there any free E-Commerce Platform that is free entirely not even for hosting as well?

Salmonjames

I have seen there are so many platforms but majority of these are asking me to pay for hosting. But I want the one that should be free at all and I have to pay nothing. Not even the hosting. So I just want to know if there's any platform?

virtubox

Because you will earn money with your E-Commerce website, nobody will provide hosting and software for free.
Woocommerce, Prestashop or Magento are already free, so with a $3/mo web hosting, with just a single sale, you are already making money.

Rob Whisonant

Ask yourself the following question. Why would anyone offer you all that for free? What would be in it for them? How would they make money.

When you do find something for free, you ARE the product. They are going to make money from you even if it means stealing your traffic, redirecting your affiliate links to their affiliate links etc.

If you can't afford anything, sell your TV, stereo, personal belongings and then concentrate on getting your business going the correct way.

Even gmail is not free. Read up on how they make their money. Read their TOS. :)

Ron Killian

It's funny, how most every one understands that an brick an mortar offline business comes with expenses. You need to buy a building or pay rent, electric bill, heating and cooling, phone, ect, ect.

But online, it's some times like it's a big disconnect. Like an entitlement. Like is should be free. I am not paying dammit.

Like Rob said, if you want to build a REAL business that makes REAL money, you have to invest. INVEST :)

Luckily it doesn't take that much of an investment to build an online business.

Yep, free comes with strings.

I can understand being frugal, I do it all the time. But hosting is NOT something that should be skimped on.

Course, just my opinions :)

anhbloginc

I don't know if those kinds of services are existing, however, if they do, don't expect much about their performance. When you make money from e-commerce, you should invest for e-commerce services, especially the hosting to handle and provide your customers a good experience.

Salmonjames

Thank you all for your kind help. But I would not opt the one. So please let me know if there's any. So kindly let me know if anyone offering for free.
I know there's one but it's new so should I give it a try or not?

Salmonjames

Thanks Ron, after going through so many forums and groups now I believe that I am left with two options only, the one is WooCommerce for WordPress and the other one is Tibolli. However, my votes are much toward the second one, this is because they are entirely free and their user interface is really easy. Plus they are offering me free mobile application as well.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.