Increase PR !!

HimuHimel

Hello EveryBody,

I Am NewBie, I Have a Simple websit. At Present It Has No PR. Please Help Me. Howe i Improve My Page Rank??

skullofskill

Hi HimuHimel, The best way to improve your page rank is to have good content that's of high quality. And Google dislikes duplicate content, so avoid duplicating other website content. And it's very wise to keep your site updated, as well as always continue to add new page content.

Also, be sure you have submitted your sitemap to Google at Google Search Console. That's something the Google bots will scan for sure.

If you search engine optimize your page correctly, you can get results quickly if you spend time creating, and social sharing, new pages. And when you keyword optimize, be sure to use keywords that people are searching for. Use Keyword Planner concurrent with Google search and keyword plan from the Google search drop down lists that appear. Plus, be sure your keywords match your description. VERY IMPORTANT!

I hope that helps!

SEOPub

Actually, PageRank does not have anything to do with content.

PageRank measures the quality and quantity of links pointing to a webpage. It is all about links.

Google stopped sharing the information publicly a few years ago, so you will never see the increase anymore and any tool you use to check PR is going to show n/a or 0.

skullofskill

Hey there SEOPub, very true about the PageRank being kicked. Just really recently too.

I was referring more to the rank of a page within search results (SERPs). And since the PageRank has been removed, in order to determine how well a website will rank on search engine results, it falls on the lap of your domain and page authority.

Himuhimel >> If you're unsure of domain authority, it ranks on a scale of 1-100, 100 being the best. It's like a challenge against other websites. If you do a comparison of your domain authority with that of your competition, the website having the higher score will usually always receive higher results.

And just like SEOPub mentions, links are important. Especially your internal link structure believe it or not. Get in the habit of making sure every page has connections to 2-4 other pages on your site. If you have bad links (404's), get rid of them.

And as far as the content goes, you will definitely want to always make sure you have quality content on your page. It's a main factor always. Content is King! If you have duplicate content, or content that is just low in quality, you will have a hard time building authority. Domain authority studies patterns in Google search rankings, and with that being what we were left with (after PR ending), having fresh content, and keeping your bounce rate low, is vital. Make sure your visitors navigate to multiple pages on your site.

I hope I helped you out.

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
Google stopped sharing the information publicly a few years ago, so you will never see the increase anymore and any tool you use to check PR is going to show n/a or 0.
Why you think Google stopped sharing PageRank information publicly, I think they stop it mean they will not use as a tool to measure what you said

PageRank measures the quality and quantity of links pointing to a webpage. It is all about links.
and we doesn't have anything to do with it any more.

edatascholars

Hello Himu,

Do SEO to your website, while doing SEO concentrate mostly on link building and content optimization both gives quick results. while building links beware of spam sites.

To make website popular use Social Media Pages.

Claire_Anderson

If you want to increase your website traffic then you need to optimize your website for the searching engines and you also need to utilize the social media platforms. You can use the following tips to increase your website traffic:
  1. Pay attention to On-Page SEO
  2. Advertise about your website
  3. Incorporate Email Marketing in your marketing strategy
  4. Make your website Responsive
  5. Make sure your site has fast loading speed
  6. Get active on social media
  7. Submit Your Contents to other blogs
  8. Invite others to guest blog on your site
  9. Research the competition to know that how they are getting more traffic
  10. Use blogs and forums to drive more traffic

SEOPub

Why you think Google stopped sharing PageRank information publicly, I think they stop it mean they will not use as a tool to measure what you said
They stopped sharing it because there was no benefit to sharing it. All it did was help people try to game the algorithm.

Hey there SEOPub, very true about the PageRank being kicked. Just really recently too.

And as far as the content goes, you will definitely want to always make sure you have quality content on your page. It's a main factor always. Content is King! If you have duplicate content, or content that is just low in quality, you will have a hard time building authority. Domain authority studies patterns in Google search rankings, and with that being what we were left with (after PR ending), having fresh content, and keeping your bounce rate low, is vital. Make sure your visitors navigate to multiple pages on your site.
Yes, they just turned off the toolbar this year, but before that, they had not updated it since December of 2013, so publicly it has been dead for a long time.

Fresh content and a low bounce rate are not going to help you rank better. There are plenty of sites that have not been updated in a decade ranking just fine.

The bounce rate thing is a huge myth. First, Google does not have bounce rate data on the majority of websites, so they can't use that in the algorithm even if they wanted to.

Second, a high bounce rate is not necessarily a bad thing. If someone searches for something and finds the answer on my webpage, but doesn't visit another page on the same site, why should my rankings be hindered for that? I helped them find exactly what they wanted.

Wikipedia is a good example. Now, we don't have bounce rate data for them, but I would bet it is really high. People generally don't find a Wikipedia page in search results and then spend time going from Wikipedia page to Wikipedia page on their site. They find what they are looking for and bounce.

There are cases where I would even argue that a high bounce rate is a GOOD thing. If I have an affiliate link on my page, I want people to click that. If it was the first page they visited, it is going to register as a "bounce", but they did exactly what I wanted.

Another example would be if I had a page trying to generate phone calls. If people pick up the phone and call without visiting another page, it will also register as a "bounce", but I got them to do what I wanted.

And as far as DA is concerned, besides the fact that DA plays zero impact in rankings, Moz is nowhere near advanced enough to measure quality content versus junk content. Great content will not move your DA metric.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.