My name is Simon, what's yours?

simonn

Hello guys,

I've been reading this forum from time to time, so I've decided to sign up to this great community.

Because a lot of internet fellas use various interesting usernames, we can't know their names, so I thought I will present myself and will ask what is your name? So please let me know what is your name and something about you. That will be a great way to know more about you, not just about me!

If you are interested about me, I am an internet marketer and web developer. I have around 10 years of experience in both of it. Within all these years I've learnt a lot and have tried tons of internet marketing stuff. At this time I am fully focused to web developing & design services. I've found that it's really important to focus at one (maybe two) project at the time to become more successful. Web developing services can build a stable income, besides I like it. That's why I've chosen it. Internet marketing can make a lot of money, but it requires a lot of investments to make more money and to make it more rapidly and, well sometimes it may be just to risky, when your income is based only on your internet projects.

So I am full time on web services, still learning new internet marketing stuff and improving on web developing. If you'll need my help, just let me know!

It's nice to meet yall!

Rob Whisonant

Welcome to the forum. I always just used my real name. I feel it helps to build trust when someone knows you by name and not handle.

pelinka

Hello,

my name is pelin. I have just joined forum. nice to meet you

skullofskill

Hey there Simon. My name is Blake, and thinking of legally changing it to skullofskill.. Not. :thumbdown: I wouldn't want my Father to lose the Sr. part of his name he worked so hard for..:eek:nline2long:

marmalade

Hi Simon, welcome to the forum, I rarely use my real name on forums, I have joined this forum for a long time and checking its useful info daily. This is a great place for SEO and internet marketing online. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

harrygreen90

Hi Simon,
Welcome to Webmaster Sun! I would like to read more posts from you.

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings Simon, welcome to Webmaster Sun and hope to see you around!

Cheers, :drinks:

ulterios

Hello Simon and welcome to Webmaster Sun, we are happy that you have decided to join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum.

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask or you may also post a thread in the appropriate forum section.

Welcome again! :welcome:

shivanshis4

It's Shivanshi. Would love to see more posts from you in New Year. Welcome!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.