I have been offered to create mobile application for my online store. Do I need it?

Salmonjames

I know the importance of Mobile Application. I just want to know that I have been offered free mobile application. The guys are saying that mobile application will exactly as your online store is. Secondly I need to build my online store with them. Amazingly they are not charging me anything for any effort.

So should I go for it?

Will it help my business?

TheHost

Okay, so they offered to make an online shop and an app for you completely free?

That sounds waaaaay to fishy for me.

Salmonjames

Initially I thought same as well but I have contacted over their live chat and have spoken to their representatives as well and they said that they are offering it for free as they want to let people know that they are reshaping E-Commerce industry.. @TheHost, I would like you to check from them and see if they are saying the same things to you that they said to me.

Rob Whisonant

You will be paying them. You will become the product. They will sell, share or steal your information, traffic or even site.

Nothing is ever free. Read the fine print, check complaint bureaus. Eventually you will discover what they will get out of it.

FoxMetrics

It is not as much that they will steal your information, traffic and site but when it sits on their platform they basically will have free advertising and free back links every time the app gets downloaded. It is a win for them and may be why they are willing to do it for free just make sure they will not put a big "powered by them" logo on the bottom of your site. But then again, it may be worth having that for you to get the mobile site. I would go back to your first question. Do you need a mobile app?

Salmonjames

Fox you could be right, even I had same thoughts though but contacting with their customer care department through live chat, I got amazed by seeing that this got incredible. They assured me that they won't do any such gimmicks as they mainly want to make things smooth.

FreebieBoy34

I know the importance of Mobile Application. I just want to know that I have been offered free mobile application. The guys are saying that mobile application will exactly as your online store is. Secondly I need to build my online store with them. Amazingly they are not charging me anything for any effort.

So should I go for it?

Will it help my business?
My advice on this my friend is to carefully assess the offer being given as it proves to be very doubtful(at least, in my own opinion) considering the fact that creating a website/online shop usually involves some spending. I for myself would not just offer FREE web services to others knowing that this task would require some skills on my part (not to mention, then time spend on doing the project)... Bottom line, is if you're really interested in this offer then you need to evaluate it a bit bit further. Ask them why they are giving this service for free (what's the catch) to avoid any regrets in the end...:)

Salmonjames

Hi Freebie
Thanks for your sincere advice and honest opinion. Even I was thinking same too until I had not registered my site. Now let's be honest after going through with their live chat I got to know and they said that our vision to bring every business online. Every body is earning. However, we want to earn name, a repute that world should recall. So what's your opinion too.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.