How to increase facebook page likes

mitali

Hello Everyone Good Morning,
I just created my Facebook page and now I want to increase likes on my page so now what I do ?

webdesign

Hello Everyone Good Morning,
I just created my Facebook page and now I want to increase likes on my page so now what I do ?
Using forum search bar, you can find out many results with useful information like these posts
https://www.webmastersun.com/blog/how-to-increase-likes-for-your-facebook-page/
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/12062-Increase-Facebook-Reach-and-Likes

Other than that, I would recommend using Facbeook ads, Groups or Like exchange to increase Likes for your fan pages.
As I heard that, Facebook limited number of reaches on fan pages hence if you have more or less likes on your pages, that does not a matter or doesn't help more when promoting your services/websites.

Hope that helped?!

Intuz

There are many ways you can make your post interesting for others to get more likes. For this, first you make sure that the people who followed you or like your page are from your niche business or interested in your post. Irrelevant post to irrelevant people wont work.

Use images as a regular part of your content strategy. Images get more impressions and likes than links.

Use Facebook page like plugin to all your blog posts and on your website.

Engage with other pages in your niche. Thoughtful comment can help you to engage with people.

Promote your page on your other social media accounts.

TheFBArFiling

Hey!

Invite your friends for like your page.. And post amazing things regularly.. Or you can promote your page by paid to facebook..

Happy working :)

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hey!

Invite your friends for like your page..

This does not help increasing Facebook likes for your fan page.

Hey!

And post amazing things regularly..

A few likes are possible.

Hey!

Or you can promote your page by paid to facebook..

This works but cost you more. Dont waste your money for Facebook any more, focus on marketing & SEO, likes will increase naturally on your fan page.

Website Design Ltd

I agree that putting your money into Facebook straight away might not be the best option but it's definitely a strong idea in terms of brand awareness in the long term. You need to give yourself a foundation to work from first and increase frequency and quality of content over time. That's the primary factor in all of this, though: time. Patience is by far and away a marketer's greatest virtue, and I get that sometimes having patience might not always be an option.

You need to bear in mind the nature of any list based acquisition model. Think about incentivising likes with deals/competitions (I'm sorry, I don't know the nature of your business). Invite friends, post links on alternate sources such as other relevant pages. Consider using word of mouth with others that you do business with/associate with. Include social links on your own website and ensure that it's up to scratch in terms of quality. Put together a coherent social strategy for the path forward, taking into account your target audience and the tone that you want to convey.

I'm rambling because there is no definitive answer. Time and effort really is the only option here.

squeeze

Increase your facebook page likes using S4S Technique
Know the best time to post an update on Facebook
Organize facebook contests and see your likes skyrocket!
Get more likes on your facebook page by creating two seperate pages
Use Facebook ads to increase likes on your fan page.

Elisabeth Kuhn

I got good results with a combination of FB like campaigns (just a couple of dollars/day) and posting engaging posts. Then keep close track of how your campaigns are doing until one of them gets you likes for just a few pennies.

Then increase funds to that campaign and run it until you have all the likes you want and/or your likes start getting more expensive again.

rahimshah

Fresh & Good content will drive traffic & likes other way or promote your page on facebook will add value.

Zack

If you want to get more likes for your Facebook page then you need to post things on it that people will like, so to speak. Post things that the people you are trying to attract would like or benefit from.

You also want to make sure that all your details about your website, business or whatever the page is for is filled out and doesn't look cheap or like a junk page.

I'm no Facebook page expert but that's what I look for when I consider liking a Facebook page.

MasterVIP

Hi there!) Facebook Insights is an analytics tool which you can use to see how people are interacting with your fan page, much like Google Analytics. It’s a powerful and free tool which is provided by Facebook to give you a better insight into your following, and with the release of the new version, it’s better than ever before.

SIG

I would say, it's best to buy ads from Facebook or to create lots of female profiles, get friends and invite them all to like your main page.

christax

christax
Agreed but buying ads from Facebook is more expensive than buying a age Facebook with more exited likes on it
and that will help you to promote your services on your fan page without losing ad cost for a long term.

Website Design Ltd

Website Design Ltd
I've read a lot about buying aged Facebook accounts on here recently. Since when was this a solution? You might be getting reach, but you'll wind up targeting entirely the wrong sorts of people. It's also a hugely shady thing to do and says nothing for instilling trust in your audience :ranting_w:

kim16

Taking into consideration quality contents and posting on a regular basis will probably help boost traffic. But this is just one factor that may potentially help in increasing your page likes.

NichBi

You should use facebook's ads, it will navigate to the appropriate target audience with the content of your facebook page.

nishantoommen

Promoting your blogs on social platforms will help to increase your customer reach. The probability is high that people who are interested with the snippet/blog you shared on social platform will likely visit your social accounts and like them. Buying likes is not a good practice. It's better to let it happen organically. Continiously engaging on social media and interacting with peopel in groups/ communities will be much helpful.

Always make sure that, what ever you publsih on social media will be tweaked to run with the social platform's nature. The posts on LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook, etc differs in nature.

Hikarihost

if you want increase your like from fecebook page is for pay or bots but i don't recommend this, bots is fake people or public your fan page in other methods forums, blog, youtube video sso in your web site

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.