MemberPress vs MemberMouse

Jovani

I did some searching on Google and found out many different membership plugins. There are many plugins but I concentrated on two these plugins MemberPress and MemberMouse. For those plugins it can help me to build my membership site. I basically sell access to 3rd-party hosted ebooks, downloadable videos & ebooks, and a members-only forum. Did you guys use them? can you share have any experience/thoughts on the matter?

Ron Killian

Sorry I have not used either one. Well, I "think" I've tried memberpress, and did not really like it. But i sure can't remember why. I've also used Wishlist and while it worked fine it was difficult to modify things like forms and the code was too secure. Plus support was not that knowledgeable. And it got pretty expensive for what it was.

Best I've used is S2member. It has pretty much every option you could want. Though it can be intimidating for some people because it has so many options. There is a free version, the the pro does add some niche options like pay pal forms.

I also like S2member because they have been around for so long and they are always updating. Get Leary about new ones, don't know if they will be around in the future.

Hope that helps. Yes, there are SO many these days.

Reactions: Jovani

Zack

Zack
I was reading that membership sites can be good earners and was checking into some information and came across this thread and your post. I have heard of the other two but not S2member. What makes it better than the others, more options maybe?

Unknown

Well, I haven't personally used either of these plugins but my friend has been using MemberPress for a while now and he said the following: it is very easy to use, flexible and has many options, very secure and safe, and most importantly it doesn't take any effort to set up. He once ran into some issues and their support helped him out. It was resolved within a few hours so he is really happy using them.

The only bad thing is that they don't offer any sort of trial so once you buy it, that's it. It would probably be better if they had a free trial period so people could test it out and see if they like it. However, they do have a 14-day money back guarantee so it's up to you ;) hope that this was helpful!

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jyy
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.