WTB $6 Per 700Words Articles + Added Bonus [Freelancers]

mark8080

I have a work from my client on (Upwork) to work for his Amazon Niche site and write quality articles. He needs 30 articles which have to on-page SEO optimized and it should be in high quality. You should have experience about writing niche site articles, managing WordPress, Amazon Niche Articles then you can contact with me.

Below Requirements is needed-
- You can re-write articles from competitors site's but it should be more longer, natural & better and obviously 100% unique.
- You have to publish posts according to yoast plugin suggestions, write powerful on-page optimized articles.
- You have to manage themes, settings, easyazon plugin, thrivethemes and builders and integrate email subscribers as well.
- You have to write keyword targeted natural and great articles and you should have acknowledges about new google updates, such as...Creating table of contents that really google indexs and creating table charts of products etc.
- Managing the full website and maintain it to make it On-Page SEO optimized.
- Using this plugins- Yoast, EasyAzon, Table Contents,

I'll pay you after once I submit work get paid from my client, This is a good project and I can pay you total of $180+20 total. Please inbox me with your own a blog OR your before work experiences. I don't have time to handle this currently as I'm busy with holidays & my family.
I appreciate professional bloggers and seo expert who can do this task properly.

PM me for details.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jyy
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.