Lurker, finally registered

scottkoz20

I found this site from a development site for vBulletin.

I took over about a year ago on my domain and I spent the last year stabilizing a ship that was heading in the wrong direction and getting it to the point of breaking even/slightly positive cash flow. I am working on a color scheme layout change as the colors (well... ummm.... yeah).

I am looking to make the site more profitable to add other enhancements, features, etc. Part of my 2017 goal is too try and get the average daily revenue to be closer to $75-$100 from $25-$60 (lofty, I know). I know I need some work on SEO as well as building out my affiliate networks (looking at adding CJ now).

I am open to suggestions, thoughts and insight that can help.

Glad I'm hear.

Thanks,
Scott

Dopani

Hi Scott, welcome to WebmasterSun, you came right place to learn SEO, IM and affiliate marketing. There are many good people here ready to help your, just putting your question to right forum section and your questions should be answered correctly.

What exact things are you needing for your site, need to change your layouts/colors or increase traffic for your sites?

Clear your questions people can help you out, again, nice to meet you on this great webmaster forum.

Enjoy your stay here!

Alex Thompson

Hello Scott,
Welcome to Webmaster Sun!
We're glad to have you on this board and looking forward to seeing you around and reading your posts.

~Alex

ulterios

Welcome to Webmaster Sun Scott, it's great to have you join the community.

Since you are looking to help improve your website you might want to take a look at the different categories we have here and look for topics that look like something you are wanting to know.

If you have any questions that you can't find an answer to then feel free to post a thread in the appropriate forum section and I am sure that some of our many members will be able to give you the information that you need.

Welcome again! :welcome:

webdesign

Welcome Scott to Webmaster Sun!
I look forward to your contribution.

scottkoz20

thanks for the welcome

There is a ton of information, some of which as a person that knows enough to be dangerous but not enough to be useful a bit overwhelmed, especially on where to build on what I have already. My #1 concern is that whatever I do, it doesn't have a negative experience with my members.

As for what is needed - there are some modifications that I need to look at adding to the site, updating the visual look and modernizing.

I have about 1000+ unique logins per day and over 125,000 page views per month and I think I could stand to look at other strategies on monetizing

sk20

Steve32

Welcome Scott to Webmaster Sun, looking forward to interacting with you on this great marketing forum. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around here.

FoxMetrics

Welcome to the site Scott. Something that stood out to me "My 2017 Goal.." Goals are what get us moving. That's awesome. I hope you find everything you need to make it happen this year!

chongjasmine

Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you!

Sune

Part of my 2017 goal is too try and get the average daily revenue to be closer to $75-$100 from $25-$60 (lofty, I know).
Hey Scott - welcome to the forum.

I just joined a few days ago myself, and I've been amazed by the level of activity on here. Rather motivating ;)

Anyway, I don't think doubling your revenue in 2017 is that unrealistic. It depends on your website and how much time you'll be able to put into it, of course.
If you'd like some feedback on your website, don't hold back on sharing it here. There's even a section of the forum for "Showcase Your Website", where you can get feedback on everything from design and UI to the content.

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Scott,

Welcome to Webmaster Sun!

We are glad to have you on this board and looking forward to seeing you around.

Cheers, :drunk:

Mike001

Welcome Scott,

This is a great forum and I look forward to your input into the discussions. Welcome to the site.

scottkoz20

Welcome to the site Scott. Something that stood out to me "My 2017 Goal.." Goals are what get us moving. That's awesome. I hope you find everything you need to make it happen this year!
Without goals to drive, what is the purpose... It's a matter of making them happen :)

Hey Scott - welcome to the forum.

I just joined a few days ago myself, and I've been amazed by the level of activity on here. Rather motivating ;)

Anyway, I don't think doubling your revenue in 2017 is that unrealistic. It depends on your website and how much time you'll be able to put into it, of course.
If you'd like some feedback on your website, don't hold back on sharing it here. There's even a section of the forum for "Showcase Your Website", where you can get feedback on everything from design and UI to the content.

I attempted to share my current site and also my current format on my dev site, but I need to get 15 posts I think. This makes 6 :)

However, I would love to get feedback on it.

Ron Killian

Welcome to the forum.

I agree, nice to see some one with gaols. And some one that seems to be talking big action. Hope the best for you.

Enjoy your time here. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jyy
Newer threads