FoxMetrics

Hey I am new to the forum as well. After much research I heard this was the place to stay active on so I am here. I enjoy everything about business and hope to learn a lot from everyone here. There is always something out there that you dont know. So hopefully I can pick up on stuff and also share my experiences and expertise with others.

Steve32

Welcome FoxMetrics to Webmaster Sun, I have been here for a long time and checking posts daily, it's really a great place to learn SEO, markeitng online and much more. I look froward to interacting with you on this forum and hope to see you around.

FoxMetrics

Thank You. The reason I am saying thank you is that I am grateful for your responses.

Sounds weird to say that I know. I made my first newbie mistake. I said thank you on several posts "without adding value" such as a reason why or an explanation and got a 1 point infraction on my profile. Sounds a little extreme but I did go back and read the rules and it does say clearly not to say short posts like thank you over and over again. It makes sense, it can be seen as falsely boosting my exposure without adding real content. Live and learn I guess. Overall I still like this forum and will stay active on it.

Thanks Steve and Rob, its nice to know that when you put a post out there on a site like this that someone actually reads it. Darran, I am not really starting any new business. I work for enterprise level companies but personally I am getting into internet marketing. I want to learn adwords, ad capaigns, PPC ads facebooks ads and gain some real world experience in it this year. I co authored a book last year, I have plans to publish a new book this year and I want to learn how to market it online.

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi FoxMetrics,

Welcome to Webmaster Sun!

We're glad to have you on this board and looking forward to reading your posts.

Cheers, :drunk:

Mike001

Welcome FoxMetrics,

This is a great group of people that are always willing to help. I hope you enjoy the forums and I look forward to your input.

KanikaGoyal

Hello FoxMetrics
My name is Kanika Goyal
Welcome to Webmastersun forum
Nice to meet you here.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views