Mass Planner vs Followliker

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I am trying to increase followers and clicks for my sites from social networks. I am trying to review which one is the best between Mass Planner or Followliker but I could not clarify which is better, would like to hear your opinions. Or if Mass Planner or Followliker is not a your choice so please tell which tools you are using, why that tool is better?

Intuz

Hello,
I use manageflitter for twitter to unfollow/follow users. It works really good for me.
I do not have any experience with the mentioned tools by you.

harrygreen90

harrygreen90
Yeah I agree that Managefilter is a good tool for twitter marketing but it doesn't have many functions if you want to promote on other social networks.

Recently I have decided to go with MassPlanner with monthly payment and it is a great choice, although it is pretty expensive but quality for what you pay for. You will have all the modules and it will help to be able to do everything you need.

Also, they offer you 5 days FREE Trial to see how fast you can grow your social presence.

Liam

I do not know much about these two choices but I have seen Mass Planner mentioned a lot more. I don't know if that means anything or not but it could mean that it's the more popular choice.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.