Where can I upload a different pdf and image to online site without changing its url?

tbright

I'll try to keep this brief....looking for advice.

I built a Wordpress site for a client. He has a schedule (image of pdf) he wants on the webpage and be able to click the image to open the pdf for printing. I've got it working ok but he has frequent changes to the schedule and I want an easy way to have him do his own uploads.

I want to have him to upload a new image and pdf somewhere keeping the names the same and have it overwrite the files without changing the url so I can embed those urls in the webpage. I just don't want him logging into wordpress admin and take a chance on him messing things up.

Is there another way to do this?

I'm just getting started building sites and appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

- TB

Rob Whisonant

A small custom upload script would work fine. It would cost you about $30 to $50 to get one written for you.

tbright

That's an interesting idea but I am bootstrapping it right now. Hoping for a cheaper option. Since I'm just getting started I'm doing the site for cheap.

arindamb

I want to have him to upload a new image and pdf somewhere keeping the names the same and have it overwrite the files without changing the url so I can embed those urls in the webpage. I just don't want him logging into wordpress admin and take a chance on him messing things up.

Is there another way to do this?
A plugin can solve your problem.

What form are you using to upload image files or pdf? using "Add Media" in Wordpress?

If you upload files from your codes, you need a custom codes to work with what you wrote.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.