Hello everyone, I am a newbie here!

Anarojas

Hello,

it is nice to find a site that is not cluttered with junk. I have been perusing this site for a few months now and finally decided to join. Would love to chat with others on here about technology, I am still learning new things since I was in web hosting for years then got into IT in 2010.

I am now in the IT bachelor's program at Broward College, possess an A cert, CIW cert and working on my Net . Hope to get to know some of you. Happy Stumbling!

Alex Thompson

Hi Anarojas, nice to meet you and welcome to Webmaster Sun!
If you got into IT in 2010 then I am sure you have more knowledge and experience in IT and can help people on this forum.
If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask or sharing your useful posts, we are glad to have you on this board and looking forward to your contributions.

~Alex

Steve32

Welcome Ana Rojas to the forum, enjoy your stay here and looking forward to reading your posts.

ulterios

Greetings Anarojas and welcome to Webmaster Sun, it's great to have you join the community.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

Welcome again! :welcome:

Rob Whisonant

Welcome to the group. So you are attending Broward College in Fort Lauderdale? If so, welcome to Las Olas Blvd. My stomping grounds. :)

arindamb

Nice to meet you Anarojas! welcome and hope to see you around on this awesome webmaster forum!

Sune

Welcome to the forum (says the person who joined just a few days ago himself).

The warm welcome I received here on the forum inspired me to make sure to warmly welcome other new members as well, though :)

Are you working on any website / business project yourself while at uni?

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Anarojas,

Welcome to Webmaster Sun and looking forward to reading your experience via posts.

Cheers, :drunk:

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies