Ranking a Personal Name dot com Website

FoxMetrics

What is the best way to rank your name.com for when someone searches your name?

I can see if the website was all about you and full of keywords of your name it may be easier but what if your website is not all about you but you atleast want it to show up first when someone searches your name?

Does anyone have experience ranking their own name.com?

GordonJ

What is the best way to rank your name.com for when someone searches your name?
The best way is using keyword as your name, that called as keyword match domain name and you can get high rankings as wanted.

I can see if the website was all about you and full of keywords of your name it may be easier but what if your website is not all about you but you at least want it to show up first when someone searches your name?
Backlinks and content will help in the case you don't have your name in the domain. But that will need more efforts and time.

Does anyone have experience ranking their own name.com?
Building your own blog or a diary online can help you ranking easily on search engine. That's only what I saw from other people doing with their own name .com

Vowels

Hello There,

Well You will have an idea how to ranked your name-website. Try some niche business promotion listing and directories. These will help you lot for getting better rank.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Sam
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.