Guest Post Marketplace

aceofadsense

Anyone knows of any marketplace for guest posting onto legitimate sites or blog networks. I know some via searching on Google but still hoping to have a comprehensive list here.

vishwa

Most Guest Posting Marketplaces like Myblogguest get penalized by Google. However you can join Postjoint or some Guest posting communities in Google+ for quality Guest posting services. I am using Google+ Communities to get guest post for my blog.

CookieRunner

Sorry I am new with this topic, what exactly is a Guest Posting Marketplace? It sounds easy to understand but I think there's something jargon in it.

lucaspayne896

lucaspayne896
A Guest Post is an article written on someone else's website When you write something on your own blog it's just a "post", but on someone else's blog the writer is a ‘guest’. Guest posts are valuable tools for reputation marketing for a number of reasons like getting your brand mentioned or occupying branded search query results. But most people use them to embed backlinks. Similarly, the guest post marketplace, is where you can buy and sell guest posts. I am using 5-6 guest post market place and I would recommend Link Publishers, as it is very user friendly, and it helps boost your organic traffic and get quality links from high authority websites.

Nemanja

Premium Member
Sorry I am new with this topic, what exactly is a Guest Posting Marketplace? It sounds easy to understand but I think there's something jargon in it.
It is the place to buy and selling guest posts on blogs.

What is Guest Posting? Google it and you can see a definition like this

“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.
But nowadays, instead of publishing your articles on other blogs which be beneficial for readers then other bloggers wanted to put their links in articles to get benefits for SEO and keyword rankings.
You can search free guest posting on Google but if you want to have your articles to be submitted quickly on other blogs, you might need to pay for that.

Judas2018

I think the best way to land a guest positing gig is to continue to work on your content and hone your skills. Then put your content on display somewhere. An official site, blog, social media page, etc. If you work at it - you will have people contacting you interested in using some of your work or hiring you as a contributor to their site.

smmpoint

What marketplace you are talking about . Man stay away them because they have only few lists low quality websites . and they just spread 1000 to 5000 domains list , you can ask list 2 or 3 people who is providing guest post services. then check beleive me list will be same.

if you really want quality guest post then first use these tools first

Moz : open site explorer
Majestic :
Ahref

Just email website owner and few will be ask for payment no problem if you spending your money in right way. Sorry forget about Semrush to check traffic :)

GuptaJi

Umm, you can try to find on various freelancing websites aor you can contact the owner directly search through contact us page or guest post submission form !!!

bessieexum

Hi

Many Guest Posting Market Places like Myblogguest get Punished by Google. You are able to combine any Guest or Post joint posting sites. I'm using Google+ Communities to find the guest article.

Priyanka V

I agree with your point...Irrelevant Websites links are harmful for Rankings.You can Approach same niche quality sites owners over email for guest post.Many sites are Quality guest posts.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads