Best traffic sources for affiliate marketing?

lkovnih226

I currently doing a lot of marketing campaigns but I need different traffic sources to increase opportunities for my affiliate programs with hopes it can get a great ROI and CTR. I recently just found out some ad networks but they are not enough for me. I would like to know what traffic sources are you guys using for affiliate marketing that work effectively?

vishwa

Search Engine traffic works great for affiliate marketing. If you have a website or blog than you can optimized it for Search engines to get targeted and quality visitors. If you are doing affiliate marketing without website than Bing Ads works great. I personally used it and the results was very positive.

contentranked

I would say your list will always be the best option possible. You could pay for traffic based on what you're promoting but that traffic doesn't always equate to buyers. Most of them will only say a few seconds on your site. I'll say promote products that your list would be genuinely interested in. And if you find they like multiple things segment them and then you can start promoting additional things to them.

joe

It depends on what kind of offers you are promoting. POF is great for dating but not so much for supplement products (duh!), Youtube is great for many Clickbank products and etc.

So there's no definitive answer to your question until we know what kind of offers you are promoting.

schttrj

I currently doing a lot of marketing campaigns but I need different traffic sources to increase opportunities for my affiliate programs with hopes it can get a great ROI and CTR. I recently just found out some ad networks but they are not enough for me. I would like to know what traffic sources are you guys using for affiliate marketing that work effectively?
If you are looking for fast traffic, Paid Advertising is the best.

If you can go for slower ones, Direct Traffic might be the most reliable one.

My favorites are Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Seo through my blog etc...

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Youtube, blogs and forums will work best for affiliate marketing.
I don't think Facebook or LinkedIn will not allow you to be easy to promote affiliate programs on these platforms.
What are methods are you using?

Nemanja

Premium Member
Nemanja
I am wondering why you are putting SEO factor at the end of the line :)
For this point, I am sure that you are getting good traffic but not more conversions.

shruti5120

Hello
i would say FACEBOOK. is a highly traffic king source now a days
Take into consideration over 1.8 Billion people worldwide have an use fb on the daily basis that is very high amount of people...

Gh0st4unt3r

The best traffic sources if targeted correctly are Facebook, Google, Twitter. with these dominating with the most about of active users / targeted visitors.

There are other PPV methods but depending on what you are marketing you will need to ensure it falls within affiliate terms such as Lead Impacts, Propel Media.

The best marketing methods in my opinion is SEO, Backlinking, and getting involved with niched websites to give your target product / affiliate program a good amount of trust and credibility in turn gaining more exposure over the long term which means work hard and keep earning over a longer period of time.

AdrianneG

The tried and true method I keep returning to is forum marketing. I know it's a bit
old school, but it works. For one thing, it only cost a little bit of time, and the return
on investment is much higher than other paid methods.

I also do a little bit of social media marketing on FB, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram,
but my main source of opt-ins and sales come from forum marketing.

Peeves

I think you can use paid traffic such as Google Search Engine or Facebook if you have much money and don't regret when spend money for increase traffic and need to quick response. Or, if you just have little money, you can choose free traffic channel like : share to your friend on your Facebook, Twitter, Linkein,...
Any way, it's up to you !

basicblogtalk

Every source is the best traffic for affiliate marketing but depending how you convert your visitors to buyers. I don't mean you are doing the mistake, but I found some marketers are directly selling their product to visitors.

So, I hope you don't mind if recommend some things. Analyse your landing page and check how the conversion and your products are.

Well. I believe Google analytics can give more than enough information about your landing page.

Imagine. you spend $100 for Facebook Ads and get 1k visitors.

How many of them optedin your mail list. I assume you have 15% capture rate so it would be 150 subscribers. If you could get 10% convert rate, you will get 15 sales as ROI of $100.

What's is your earning per sale. I assume you can earn $50 for each sales so it would $750.

In overall, while you're concerning about the sources of traffic, you should concern how to convert those traffic.

I hope it helps.

Search Engine traffic works great for affiliate marketing. If you have a website or blog than you can optimized it for Search engines to get targeted and quality visitors. If you are doing affiliate marketing without website than Bing Ads works great. I personally used it and the results was very positive.
As I know, over 90% of the buyers are return visitors. And over 90% of search engine traffic is new visitors. So, I don't think that search engine is good for affiliate marketing anyway. However, it just bring more people to your website. And if you could not capture the visitor email, search engine traffic is almost useless.

Youtube, blogs and forums will work best for affiliate marketing.
I don't think Facebook or LinkedIn will not allow you to be easy to promote affiliate programs on these platforms.
What are methods are you using?
Of course, when we do affiliate marketing, we think about how to get visitor email.

1. capture

2. convert sale

3. you got money

I don't need thousand of people from social media, but a few people who are intending to buy my product. so I assume that those could be best for traffic sources.

My main traffic sources come from Search engine (Google and Yahoo search) and Social media (Facebook, Twitter,...). So that I would recommend these sources for you.
Actually, he asked for the best sources of traffic. I think that the list you gave him is so generate answer. I don't know, but you might post for count.

vishwa

vishwa
Sorry But I can't agree with you in this. I know that to get successful in affiliate marketing you need to create trust among your readers. New and returning visitors have nothing to do with sales. When you rank well in search engines, people always trust you as you are ranked well in search engine result page. Trusted and authoritative websites always rank in search engines.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
If I am not wrong from learning previous guides on this forum then you are talking about these steps

Of course, when we do affiliate marketing, we think about how to get visitor email.
1. capture
A form to capture email from visitors?

2. convert sale
Offer products via email marketing or newsletter?

3. you got money.
They will pay via a payment gateway as Paypal and we have money at this final step?

Jack_Dan

You can use PPC ads to drive traffics to your blogs or websites where your CPA offers were mentioned. There are a lot of PPC advertisers, and it depends on what kind of CPA offers you are offering. You should try Facebook ad campaigns and target particular target audiences for your CPA offer. Other than that you can try Google ad words and Bing ads too. Wherever you invest just start with the little amount to see the results and then after that, you will know how much you should spend to see the better results.

basicblogtalk

A form to capture email from visitors?
Of course. Whatever. the form, CTAs, landing pages, or any page that is able to capture visitors emails.

Offer products via email marketing or newsletter?
Technically, yes but maybe no. The visitors mostly hit unsubscribe button when you sent them the product offering.

Think the convert step of inbound marketing.

Remember, visitor buy your product once you solved their problem.

I don't know what the process is, but think about how you can convert a subscriber to a buyer.

That is why we call it the convert step.

They will pay via a payment gateway as Paypal and we have money at this final step?
I also don't know.

Whatever, depending you merchant or payment process.

If you converted a clickbank sale, you might get a cheeqe from ClickBand, or
it could be direct deposit to your back if you convert your eCommerce product sale.

Hope that make sense.

zeedollar

I will go for social media traffic, it is actually cheaper compared to other source of paid traffic. Facebook, instagram are greate places to start from and when you have eventually seen progress, you can then scale to other platforms.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.