Do you buy your traffic or do SEO by yourself?

Harry P

Hi everyone,
I was wondering what traffic method will you use to promote your affiliate sites? do SEO or buy web traffic? which one will work for you?
I am still investing lots of my time on SEO but felling it hard this time and finding another ways that getting traffic easier.
Any thoughts?

Thanks
Harry

Chancer

I'm on SEO only at the moment.

Generally you can buy traffic if you deduce that you will make profit - it makes lttle sense to buy ppc trafic if you monetize your website solely through 1c$ AdSense.

Ron Killian

That is the big thing, as mentioned, if you do buy traffic you HAVE to track it, you have to know your conversions. What is converting is what is not. Then you ditch the losers and ramp up the winners. Otherwise if could be a huge waste of money.

Vowels

Do SEO with some paid links (adwords and fb ads)

That is the big thing, as mentioned, if you do buy traffic you HAVE to track it, you have to know your conversions. What is converting is what is not. Then you ditch the losers and ramp up the winners. Otherwise if could be a huge waste of money.
Hello there,

If you want to make more profit, and which is dream of each and every businessman, You have to do SEO, with some paid links like google adwords and facebook ads.

Sam

The best one is SEO. But, be patient, and keep consistent and persistent. Try to discover more about good SEO strategies and take practices. Buying just traffic somehow may risk of loss money. Learn more about high quality targeted traffic.

davebusiness86s

Hmm I think paid traffic is better than SEO. You have to pay for it obviously...
It actually depends on how you choose the niche
When I do niche research, I want to find niche that don't have too much competitors. I spy on my competitors to see if I can beat them with my SEO techique, then I decided to choose niche for my website. You have to be sure about the chance your site can rank top at the beginning

contentranked

I currently use SEO. I know and agree with you that it's slow (and I can wait ... as long as I'm doing proper SEO and building backlinks) but I rather have organic traffic that way for the moment.

I think I may try to buy traffic in the future but I want to read up as much as I can about it before fully investing in it. I know it works for many people but it'll be a waste of time for me right now if I have no clue what I'd be doing.

grubble

For me, SEO is a much more sustainable solution than buying traffic. Particularly if you consider onpage optimisation and content - blog posts, well-optimised category pages, etc. - some initial effort can put you in good stead for some time. Though of course you'll need to update your blog.

That said, buying traffic can be really useful and effective, especially when you target your niche well. In a nutshell, I use SEO for long-term and paid for short-term traffic results.

rakeshpatel

To get more traffic, Buy traffic is always the best one. But if you are not able to buy traffic thaen try Branding or Social Media CAmpaign and markeitng rathar then SEO. Only for the traffic purpose, these will definately help.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.