What's the best social media website for marketing?

Polymath

I'm looking at getting in to doing some internet marketing and have been looking around the social media websites to see what I can find out. I'm wondering what's the best social media website for marketing? It looks like Facebook is probably the best but I really don't know for sure.

What do you think is the best social media website for marketing?

Rob Whisonant

You actually answered your own question. Currently Facebook is the strongest social media site around.

KanikaGoyal

Video leave more impact on users. Youtube is the best social media website for marketing and I think a second is Facebook.

Website Design Ltd

'Best' is relative depending on the nature of your business, as success can be achieved on just about any platform given enough time, energy, and in many cases, money.
Strategically speaking, Facebook will give you a wider audience. Posts are largely impressions based and it's all about engagement.
Twitter will provide you with a platform to encourage discourse, battling not only brand awareness but also developing effective communication channels between yourself & your customers.
LinkedIn is great for business discussion, and keeping channels fairly formal.
YouTube will provide you with a clear communication channel, and you may find it to be more effective than any other mediums as many people are more responsive to visual marketing.
Instagram is great if you keep frequency and quality levels high at all times.

My vote is, mix it up a little. Start with an ongoing trifecta of Facebook, Twitter & YouTube, creating quality content for each & developing an effective balance of tone, as well as both visual and written content. Remember not to be disheartened if engagement levels aren't particularly high right off the bat. Rome wasn't built in a day.

jackprince

It depends on your target
you can use:

Twitter - for everyone – from individuals to the largest multinational corporations
Instagram - Lifestyle, food, fashion, personalities and luxury brands
LinkedIn - Businesses (especially B2B service providers), Recruiters and Job-Seekers
Facebook - Everyone (one of the best)
Google+ - Brands already on the other major social networks, B2B networking, bloggers
YouTube - Brands with video content and ads, anyone giving explanations or sharing expertise
Pinterest - Fashion, food, design, travel
Yelp and/or Foursquare - B2C companies, brick-and-mortar outlets (especially stores, restaurants, and travel/tourism related), reviewers and bloggers.

squeeze

Facebook and twitter i recommend it.This two is popular when we talk about social media.Also you can promote your ads and business using them it help's a lot

Sarthisingh16

It depends on your product or a project.
1)If you need a traffic or branding than go for a facebook and Twitter Marketing.
2)If you want to do only branding than go for a Youtube Marketing.

hynds

As I know that currently Facebook is the largest Social media network on the internet. Their users are now over 1 billion and it's increasing day by day. Beside they're a free and largest community for people engagement, they also have an advertising system that can support users in their business on advertising and branding. IMO

davebusiness86s

Facebook and Twitter. Of course Facebook is still the Social King and I don't think it will change anytime soon

michaelandy

Well, for every business owner it's important that he/she should use social media marketing for their business betterment and for getting beneficial business opportunities. Social media marketing is the best way to get maximum sale leads for business success.

Gh0st4unt3r

All social media avenues have their pros and cons,

I see Twitter as a traffic driver with it being a fast moving environment depending on followers and following
I see Facebook as more content driven website to interact with the user more (as stated above is the leader of social media at this moment in time)

Also check linkedin for a professional side, it is a great social site if you find the right connections and following.

Having these 3 together does provide a great way to drive traffic.

Empire

I did post here, But it seems I read the topic title wrong Opps :secret:

For the marketing for the best of the best and easiest way that's free is your mates of social media. I mean there isn't another way unless there are websites that can be trusted. Social media wins as it has all the traffic it needs and get an fast impacted.

I tend to do all from using Twitter, if it was me I use twitter but as you mention you already said Facebook

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies