Are there any good ebooks to help learn affiliate marketing?

Polymath

I'm having trouble finding the time to go through a lot of forum threads to try to learn more about affiliate marketing. I used to do some but never really got too into it and learned all the right methods. I want to get some recent and relevant information to help my efforts.

Does anyone know of any good affiliate marketing ebooks?

skullofskill

Hey there Polymath, what type of information are you looking for? Are you looking for information because you're not familiar with what Affiliate Marketing is? Or, you ARE familiar with Affiliate Marketing, but you're seeking some innovative ways to earn from it?

I know that one of the WORST mistakes an affiliate marketer can ever make is to send first time prospects to a vendor's sales page using an affiliate link. Why? It's because first time visitors usually don't convert into sales. And first time visitors that are sent to a vendors website, via an affiliate link, usually get added to the vendors mailing list, not the affiliates.

It takes 6-8 visits before a prospect will make a purchase, and if you can follow up with them within 5 minutes of contact, you're 8x more likely to convert them into a customer.

That's why it's important to build a list using an auto-response system. The auto-response can take care of all of the five minute follow-ups, plus give you opportunity to contact your prospects and introduce yourself, and to gain their trust.

SUPER important to never send prospects to any vendor's websites without first adding them to your own auto-response system. GAME CHANGING!

I hope I helped you some.

Polymath

It takes 6-8 visits before a prospect will make a purchase, and if you can follow up with them within 5 minutes of contact, you're 8x more likely to convert them into a customer.
I did not know this, thanks.

That's why it's important to build a list using an auto-response system. The auto-response can take care of all of the five minute follow-ups, plus give you opportunity to contact your prospects and introduce yourself, and to gain their trust.

SUPER important to never send prospects to any vendor's websites without first adding them to your own auto-response system. GAME CHANGING!
I have no idea as to how to even do this. I have heard that many people use autoresponders for this but I have just never looked into how to do it.

Jen

I've been looking for some of these ebooks also but I haven't found any good ones yet. Most of the ones that I have found were created between 2012 to 2014 so they are not real current. It's my understanding that SEO techniques change over time so they might not be relevant being that old.

If I find any I will post back here for you.

Polymath

Polymath
Yes I was finding the same thing. All the ebooks on affiliate marketing that I could find were several years old and I don't think that they would still be relevant today.

If I find any good ones then I will post them here.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.