Ask Me Anything at All - New Super Affiliate introducing himself

RobbieLittle

Hey guys!

I thought I'd create an AMA as I'm a Super Affiliate specializing in CPL generation.

To sum up my story, I do full time lead generation for private clients. This is simply to give you the benefit and offer some knowledge around.

Here's some FAQs for your convenience:

1) Yes - I love the chase of the money and the freedom it brings. On busy days, us super affiliates are known to make more than the average 9 - 5 earner makes in a whole month.

2) Also yes, it takes time, dedication, commitment and a whole lot of caffeine. Not to mention focus to the cause. Anyone who says it can be done overnight is either lying, selling something to you. It's BS. Work hard, and reap the rewards.

3) Another yes, it's all legit what I do and there's no need to approach AM with the mindset of wanting to pull the curtain over the eyes of your fellow human being. Being genuine is the easiest way to build a legit passive income in todays market that I've found as well. It's possible to make some REAL money this way. So drop me a line and I'll answer.

So, yeah, send through a message and we'll get to chatting. I just want to offer some advice and see if we can make some money for you! Not to mention having fun doing it!

pathfinder

Ask Me Anything at All - New Super Affiliate introducing himself
Anything or everything about affiliate marketing?

I have many questions about affiliate marketing but not sure someone can answer all for me or help me clear everything about making money online with affiliate.

Can I have a few questions to you?

RobbieLittle

Shoot! I'll do the best I can to answer!

pathfinder

pathfinder
As a newbie I try to promote affiliate programs on my blog with hopes it will earn a little money from getting commissions from my promotions but I failed because it has less traffic and didn't convert into sales, I left affiliate marketing that time.

If I want to start it again then what are right steps should I consider to join into this field?
What things do I need to become a successful affiliate marketer as I am a newbie to it.
Seem they are is common questions for people who wanted to earn from affiliates.

ulterios

Hi Robbie, welcome to Webmaster Sun. It's great to have you join us here and I look forward to reading your posts.

Someone with your knowledge and experience will surely be a big help to the forum and many of our members.

Welcome again! :welcome:

RobbieLittle

RobbieLittle
Thanks for the warm welcome! To all the newbies seeing this one thing I'd say is to ask away! There's no silly questions, if anything, it's a less advantageous approach NOT to ask. We're a friendly bunch here and believe that ones success is anothers, and ones failure is just another step towards success also! We all learn from both

RobbieLittle

There are many ways to start and many avenues you can take ... but I found the best strategy and market to be in is using premium PPC such as Adwords or BING, combined with host and post finance offers that pay at least £15 per lead. That way, you can build your own website, install some forms and get paid for every form submission which is very easy to get compared to offers that are sales based.

I would however recommend to have at least £300 - £500 as a PPC budget and keyword advertisement, otherwise you will run out of steam too quickly. What I concentrate on just now in terms of products are Funeral, Logbook and Flight Delays.

If you wanted I could show you the ropes and take you a bit under my wing? Don't worry, won't cost you anything and you can always buy me a beer later ;)

How would that sound for you?

AlexGeorge

AlexGeorge
If I don't have a budget like this then how to start? it is possible to start with lower budget or from $0?
For beginners they will not have a good budget on the first step, in the case they have the budget, you are sure they will be ready to spend into a thing that they don't know they will give them more profits or bigger revenue for what they paid for...I am concerning about that.

Tom Howard

I think the biggest problem for new internet marketers is now and always been "information overload"! The best thing for a beginner to do is find something that is simple. Start out with something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and make sure you have a marketing system with it.

SethTurin

I've got some questions if you've got the time to take a look still!

1) Do you have a preferred niche?

2) Do you have a preferred amount / price for the product?

3) Do you look for higher converting offers, or offers with higher payouts?

We've had a successful affiliate program for years, but I'm always on the lookout for ways to improve it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.