Google Copyright Penalties

seodailynewsmipad

I heard that there are some categories that are acceptable in copy paste cases. Suppose I own a educational website and it's about SEO Learning; so is it okay if I just do copy from another website tutorial and paste it in mine?

I know that about Copyright Penalties Google Panda Algorithm works for it. But, I also heard that there are some categories that those are acceptable for doing such copy-paste thing.

So, would you please share the information? any one suggests me?

SEOPub

Google does not enforce copyright penalties nor are they actively looking for people that are violating someone else's copyright. They might honor a DMCA notice if someone sends them one and remove a site from the search index that is in violation, but Google does not look for it on their own.

Whoever told you that is wrong.

seodailynewsmipad

seodailynewsmipad
Thank you for comment.

"SEOPub" Today I also saw on web that "Google doesn't count copyright it's not their headache". But you are saying that if the website owner complains to Google that Specifically this website is copying my content then they will give me Panda Penalty and they will start counting my website as a bad quality website. But, my Question is: Is there any categories that I can copy from and there is no one is going to complain and google won't accept their's complain about these specific categories content.

Ron Killian

As SEOPub said, if some one files a DMCA, Goolge "may" take the offending site out of their index. No traffic for them. How is it going to matter what category that is copied from? Some one notices some one copying their content, they complain. Google is not going to be look the other way only for certain categories.

Better yet, just don't copy other peoples work. Then you don't have to worry about Copyright, Google, Panda's, Penguin's or even grasshoppers.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
joe
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.