How To recover with google DMCA penalty?

Vowels

Hi seo-guys,

I have a entertainment and life-style news portal. Before some days, google has penalized my news portal for violation of their copyright laws. The main problem is some images that we are used in our a blog post. I removed those images, But still can't get over it. What do I do now ?

DMCA penalty.png

vishwa

Remove all the copyrighted materials from your site as soon as possible. You can later apply for reconsideration, But before that make sure that you still don't have any copyrighted content.

Vowels

Hello Vishwa,

Thanks for this helpful information. I already removed all copyright content. How should I checked it is worked or not ??

SEOPub

It might take weeks or months for Google to decide to allow the site back in the index.

Since it was a manual action, you should have the option in Search Console to file for a reconsideration request. Do that explaining in detail the steps you have take to remove the material that you were using illegally as well as what steps you are taking to make sure it never happens again.

Then sit back and wait.

harrygreen90

harrygreen90
Agree with SEOPub but it doesn't need months for Google to approve your submission.

According to my experience it needs about 3 weeks for your submission for Google to review and accept it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.