Are Private Label Research Tools Worth it?

Conor

I have seen some options for creating your own private label research tools and was wondering if they are worth the time in getting into.

Has anyone ever gotten into these tools and are private label research tools worth it?

Rob Whisonant

Do you already have a market to sell them to? Find your market first, then fill the need.

Most of the time when you try to find a market for something, it does not do well.

Find the need first.

Ron Killian

It can help if you know something or have a interest in the niche, can be less like work. But like Rob said, gotta pick a profitable one.

Though, it seems like you can make money off most anything online. Not always true, but people have so many different interests.

Friend of mine's son makes small cast figures, think like military, it's amazing how many followers and comments he has on his youtube channel alone. You never know. :)

Conor

I would start by reading everything you can find on niche selection. Do some searching in your favorite search engine on how to pick a profitable niche.
Thanks for the tips. I'll do some researching and see what I can find.

It can help if you know something or have a interest in the niche, can be less like work. But like Rob said, gotta pick a profitable one.
That makes a lot of sense. How do you know if a niche is profitable or not?

Ron Killian

Ron Killian
Testing is the best way, then you know for sure, no guessing. Gonna take a little money.

There are also the obvious ones like weight loss, dating, make money, credit/debt, ect. Could find a sub niche of one of those for example.

Amazon is a good place to research. You can see the sales or not, well rank. The reviews alone could be gold.

Some platforms, such as for digital products, places like JVzoo or Warrior+ show the sales and conversions of all the products on the platform. Though, low sales might just be lack of promotion. But could be a good place to at least see a niche to try.

Ebay is another place to check.

Then there ate the ones to stay away from. There is plenty of people looking for tattoo deigns, but many say it's difficult to profit from the niche. Probably because there are so many ways to get designs for free online. Same for the adult market, too much given away fro free, harder to make money. Though some would have you believe differently.

Just my suggestions. I am not a niche research expert. I have always gotten into the obvious ones.

Conor

There are also the obvious ones like weight loss, dating, make money, credit/debt, ect. Could find a sub niche of one of those for example.
Good idea, thank you. I have a few in mind but need to learn more about some things first.

Some platforms, such as for digital products, places like JVzoo or Warrior+ show the sales and conversions of all the products on the platform. Though, low sales might just be lack of promotion. But could be a good place to at least see a niche to try.
To check all these stats I would have to get accounts with these first right, or is there a way to check without joining yet?

Ron Killian

Ron Killian
You just need an account, doesn't cost anything :)

Conor

Conor
Is signing up instant or do you need to be approved?

Ron Killian

Ron Killian
It's been so long since I signed up with those places I really don't remember. Seems to me for Warrior+ you had to have a WF account. Don't know if that still holds true.

Course if you are looking for instant approval, those two places are not going to be what your looking for. Even after you get an account, if you want to promote a product you need to get approved by the product creator. And if you are brand new you'll be put on delay by the product creators until you build a reputation and some sales history.

They do that because both of those platforms are instant commission and scammers target those types of payments because they can use stolen pay pal accounts, and get paid before any one notices the problem.

But once you get approved and you are not on delay, you get paid as soon as you make a sale. So it's worth the trouble.

Probably a big reason so many people go to clickbank. No need to get approved per product. But you have to wait to get paid there.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.