Just do something already!

Ron Killian

You see the same thing most every day.

Which niche should I pick? What products sell best? Which is better Amazon or Ebay? How do I sell this? And on and on.

Look, I am not trying to be negative and I am not knocking any one.

Questions are good. Helps us learn.

Thing is, people tend to think more than they do.

Let's be real here...

What's the worst that could happen if you tried something and it didn't work?

Unless your smashing atoms, it won't stop the world from revolving.

No one is going to come knocking on your door to punch you in the eye socket because your blog did not make money. Well, maybe if you borrowed money from bad guys to start your blog.

But, my point is.. at some point you need to stop asking questions and start taking action.

If something doesn't work, you try to analyze or figure out why (honestly) or you move on.

If you gave it a fair shot, if you gave it your best, it wasn't really a failure, it was a learning experience.

I will be the first one to raise my hand high and admit I have not always taken as much action as I could or I should. I have not grabbed every opportunity that came my way.

But I've taken enough action to create income. Great income at times. And others have made alot more than I have.

When I started on the WWW, I was able to create enough income that my net thing paid more than my job, in less than 6 months.

I am not saying this to brag. Plenty of people have done far better than I have.

The reason I achieved what I did was pretty simple. I saw how other people were making money on line and did the same thing. Why re-invent the wheel, right?

Plus I took massive action. I was working a full time job back then, and there were many nights I'd stay up working the net thing only to go to work in the morning with no sleep.

Sure don't recommend that for every one. It was tough. But I was determined and highly motivated.

Following a proven system, affiliate marketing, I got out of the rat race.

One of the best days of my life.

So, do you need to stop thinking and asking questions and start taking action?

Or maybe you are already successful. So maybe you don't need to read this.

One of my all time fave quotes is this:

"If it's going to be, it's up to me"

Robert Schuller is credited with that. (great books by the way)

No truer words have been spoken.

You have the opportunity, we all do.

Use it or lose it. It's your choice.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.