Suggestions for Quora?

longmont

I am trying to figure out Quora as I go, but I am not entirely sure if I am using it correctly. I got the smack-down laid on me for posting a meme picture to a funny question, my first account didn't use my real name and I got the smack-down for that, things like this that I can learn from.

Most of my answers are taken from my experience, others by researching. I don't try to game it for seo, I don't participate in any sort of shady stuff at all -- my answers are very beneficial to the readers in my niche. However, my view counts dropped by about 75% -- that is a crazy drop and I can't figure out what caused it, so I can fix it. Do any of you have any suggestions, tips, etc for using Quora? I am very interested to know anything related to this.

Ideas?

Devin Holdcraft

I am trying to figure out Quora as I go, but I am not entirely sure if I am using it correctly. I got the smack-down laid on me for posting a meme picture to a funny question, my first account didn't use my real name and I got the smack-down for that, things like this that I can learn from.

Most of my answers are taken from my experience, others by researching. I don't try to game it for seo, I don't participate in any sort of shady stuff at all -- my answers are very beneficial to the readers in my niche. However, my view counts dropped by about 75% -- that is a crazy drop and I can't figure out what caused it, so I can fix it. Do any of you have any suggestions, tips, etc for using Quora? I am very interested to know anything related to this.

Ideas?
Are you the owner of Quora?
Your question likes you are promoting for Quora and you did same questions on the forums.
Quora is simple and easy to use. It is a question and answer platform, you answer questions which you like and users like viewing your answers depends on their needs, it also doesn't have any benefits for SEO or helping to increase traffic for your site.

SethTurin

SethTurin
lol

Check to see if most of your views were coming from one or two answers. If so, that answer may have been surpassed by another and dropped below the fold. I've seen this happen. Also, possibly the answer you posted got removed.

They have decent stats available in the account section (https://www.quora.com/stats). But, you may have to look at the past 30 days vs the previous to see which questions have been providing most of your views.

Syn Gates

I heard that Quora have changed their algorithm in view counting, it may cause the drop in your posts view.

Rakibul

Hello Longmont,

Let me know that you should target your real name and optimize your quora profile to get most out of it. Your answer should be relevant with the questions and should be organaized with seo friendly.

It will helps to view more to your answers.

Regards,
Rakibul

Older threads
Replies
Views
Jen
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.