What is the best CPA traffic source?

Zack

I am looking at doing some CPA marketing and wanted to know what are the best CPA traffic sources. I would like free traffic for my CPA offers but paid will work also if that's going to bring the best sales.

Any help or information on this is appreciated.

tony2017

Definitely stay away from Fiverr. I found its better to go with known sources Bing, Facebook , Udimi are the best.

kb24

You get what you pay for,, stick with bing or facebook

Zack

Fiverr traffic is almost if not ALL fake bots or incentive traffic. Total crap and not worth even the $5 you pay for it.
Even though it's is probably bots would that help my website's rankings in Google?

You get what you pay for,, stick with bing or facebook
Which of these two would you recommend?

I was thinking of doing a couple of campaigns on one and see how it goes and then if it does well I would keep using it and fine tune the campaign.

kb24

The only thing you can do it test it out...

Zack

Zack
I was meaning which have you had the most success with?

I think that I will start with Facebook since there are more people using Facebook daily then there are using Bing. If that doesn't work out then I will try Bing and see what happens.

AffiliateTutor

We use the big boys, Adwords and Bing for most of our CPA marketing. We use host and post to keep everything compliant.

Zack

Zack
What's "Host and Post"?

AffiliateTutor

AffiliateTutor
Instead of putting an affiliate link on your landing page which redirects the visitors to the merchant page to complete the CPA/CPL form, you host the form on your landing page and it gets posted directly into the lead database. This means you don't have to use affiliate links on your landing page and also means fewer steps to convert the visitor.

jarettc

I hear Bing is really good plus they run a lot of ad promotions that give you CPA for free, basically

mellisas

I am looking at doing some CPA marketing and wanted to know what are the best CPA traffic sources. I would like free traffic for my CPA offers but paid will work also if that's going to bring the best sales.

Any help or information on this is appreciated.
Try to run campaign in Facebook but make sure that you are changing audience as per result, don't stuck with same audience for all campaigns.

Zack

I hear Bing is really good plus they run a lot of ad promotions that give you CPA for free, basically
How do I get them free?

Try to run campaign in Facebook but make sure that you are changing audience as per result, don't stuck with same audience for all campaigns.
Do I just see what kind of results I get after the campaign and then make changes for the new one or can you do that when one is running?

Unknown

I think that it's hard to specifically say which one is the best because it can depend on some factors like your niche... for me, Facebook can be the best but for you, Bing might work better.

Generally speaking though, I think that you should be trying to decide between these three big boys:
- Facebook,
- AdWords,
- Bing.

Just check them out and think what would work best for you and your goals. Ignore the rest because it's most likely not worth it.

olaryeankarh

There's a lot of potential in paid adverts through Facebook.
However, I've heard good news about promotion via warriorplus or so. I don't do CPA yet but I've seen a few guys talk about that method in the last two weeks. You might wannt do a small search on that.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.