Nice popup for WP?

Gery

So I finally found out that I can't succeed without an email list. The problem is that for the beginning I only want a simple popup plugin FOR FREE! I don't need those premium features. I need a plugin which shows up after 15-20 seconds and looks nice and that's it! I want to put in a Heading a subheading and my Mailchimp subscription form. Any recommendations? (I don't want to register anywhere, I don't want to do anything, just download this simple plugin and install and use it!) I want 500 subscribers at first and then I might move on to try something premium but before that I'm not willing to spend any money on it.

Ron Killian

Until you realize a paid version is better and will help you build your list faster :)

Don't know why are asking here when a simple search shows quite a few:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/search.php?q=popup

Can't recommend any free ones myself, I don't use them. When you want to invest then Thrive Leads is a real good one.

Sure others will have recommendations.

Riviera

i recommend the plugin "PopUp by Supsystic".
This is an easy plugin - it has the templates, or you can make pop-up yourself. I consider it useful for me to make pop-up annoucement.
The plgin page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/popup-by-supsystic/
1zedIuB.jpg

Gery

Gery
Thank you, it looks fantastic!

Guys, I totally agree with you. I prefer using landing pages to collect emails but I need this for one project.

AMBTL

There are very few things that irritate me more than these stupid popups popping up when I am reading something. Often I just close the site.

davebusiness86s

I really don't like Popups, too.
They are so annoying when you enter a site seeking for information a those pops up.
Some website even have them when we out leaving the website. That sucks, too

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views