hoangvu

Hi all,

I have blogs with thousand of pageviews daily so I want to make money with it
Can you know about best CPM Networks for publishers? please suggest me

Regards,
Kelly

Inquestor

Hey,

Here are a few we used in the past. Not the greatest income but not to bad either

1) [URLnofo]http://www.matomymedia.com/[/URLnofo]
2) [URLnofo]http://www.adversal.com/[/URLnofo]

MatoMyMedia used to be xTendMedia until they changed names about a year ago. These guys are good for banner impressions. Quick approval

Adversal is great for pop up & pop under advertisement but not really for banner impressions. Instant approval last time we checked.

Any other ad network we know you need a lot more daily impression to get in.

Best Of Luck!

powla

If you are still interested in find some network to run, pls contact me .
I am also caring about good CPM Networks to earn revenue for my websites, so can you show here for me and everyone if need. Thanks

christina21mari

Thanks you so much for the tips and updates of the latest hight paying ads for publishers and i pope to join some of them as i no potentiality to join the top ones at least and I hope you guys have a look at my work if it satisfies to join the Ads service.

Unfortunately some of the good advertising companies have minimum traffic requirements. I think cost per view advertising network like edomz and popads are best option for web masters right now who have limited traffic in there sites, both works very good and minimum payout is also very low.

JoeHamilton

I find Google adwords and facebook as the best cpm network. They can provide us a lot of real time visitors.

talukdar

As a publisher I have already worked with Chitika, Infolinks, PropellerAds media. Among them PropellerAds media is offering highest CPM rate. I have got around $2-3 per thousand impression for onclick ads.

filmsimon

what is the blog about? is there any way you can expand it into other products and services? Maybe affiliate market through it?

zizuflorin

I try for my sites tribaladnetwork. I use for 2 blogs(fashion and marketing niche) and i earn around $0,15 per click. If you have more Tier 1 traffic you can earn more.

KleponPink

Hi,
I know there is a bunch of companies selling CPM/CPC. I tried Payclick. It was actually a gambling-I had some options, and I tried this for the first time. I've used it for about 2 months and feel fine with it :)

paul1129

Hi all,

I have blogs with thousand of pageviews daily so I want to make money with it
Can you know about best CPM Networks for publishers? please suggest me

Regards,
Kelly
Try Adversal their eCPM rates are quite decent and also provide reasonable eCPM rates for Asian countries too.

vishwa

You can go with Ubercpm. They are one of the good CPM ad networks. There rates are also decent for USA and UK traffic. I have used them one of my sites and it works great to me.

davebusiness86s

UberCPM is a very good choice. They are very easy to start with and the minmum payout is only $25.
They also pay through Paypal so it is convenient for me

kevinarndale

Google adwords and facebook as the best cpm network.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.