People just don't understand SEO

paul1129

I am feeling very much boring about saying people that blog commenting and forum posting for link building purposes are never going get them ranked but they never understand just so persistent. As I see in many forums people just participate in the discussions saying 'I completely agree' or 'Nice post'. Don't you guys feel the same way?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
...As I see in many forums people just participate in the discussions saying 'I completely agree' or 'Nice post'. Don't you guys feel the same way?
Yes That happened on many forums because people didn't understated How SEO works so they only can give common answers as you mentioned above.
SEO is a process and needs time to practice, even doing it on real sites to see the results.
The results can be variable and it depends on many factor to have a SEO success.
For instance, you say backlinks are important and it is the most important factor in SEO but if it did wrong way then it is nothing and not worth for SEO.

DarioPV

I completely agree :D

Well people are lazy and just look for the easiest ways. Is it annoying? Sure but it doesn't seem that will go away any time soon. I guess even some agencies do it. It is easier to post "nice post" on 10 diferent posts and hope that something sticks then to research the field, read the post and give a value-adding comment.

Good luck to people in charge that have to approve/delete those posts.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads