How many searches for a particular keyword?

Seller

I am trying to do some keyword research because I want to try to use more of particular words to help my Wordpress website get better rankings. I am looking for words in my niche that get a lot of searches but I don't know how to accurately tell how many searches there are for a particular word.

How can I find out how many searches for a particular keyword there are?

paul1129

Every keyword research tool more or less shows the search volumes.

'SEMrush' is good option but I also find this tool very useful 'keywordtool.io'. It is a paid tool but its totally worth the money. You can every aspect on a keyword.

davebusiness86s

Keyword Planner used to allow you to do that. But now they don't. But if you run campaigns you can be allowed to see the search voulmes like old days

Seller

'SEMrush' is good option but I also find this tool very useful 'keywordtool.io'. It is a paid tool but its totally worth the money. You can every aspect on a keyword.
Is SEMrush a paid tool? I have seen the name before somewhere but wasn't sure what it was about.

Keyword Planner used to allow you to do that. But now they don't. But if you run campaigns you can be allowed to see the search voulmes like old days
Then after you start an ad campaign with them, then they will show you the search volumes?

Portillo90

If you have an adwords account then you can use the keyword planner but even they just give you an estimate.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Yes, its a paid tool. And one of the most best in the industry.
I know this tool but it is pretty expensive and more people had to join into a group to buy it to use.

If you have an adwords account then you can use the keyword planner but even they just give you an estimate.
Sometimes you still have to use it because at least you can know an estimation on each keyword you are targeting to.
In other words, you can use a paid tool as paul1129 suggested.

contentranked

Keyword planner use to be great at doing that but now they show an estimate. Like if your keyword was "fly fishing" instead of showing 930 searches a month, keyword planner would show 100 - 1k searches a month.

It still works to get a general idea of searches to expect. If you have a big competitor in your niche, I would use keyword planner or even SEMRush for that matter, and search my competitors keywords. That way I know what keywords are working for them and I could write about it.

Seller

Keyword planner use to be great at doing that but now they show an estimate. Like if your keyword was "fly fishing" instead of showing 930 searches a month, keyword planner would show 100 - 1k searches a month.
Well that's getting kind of general and not good. Did they change to this recently?

With my luck it was right before I could have used good accurate information. :(

SEMRush for that matter
I have heard of them. Are they a paid service or free?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.