Do you buy SEO traffic tips?

Zack

I have had a couple of emails sent to me lately asking if I would like to buy SEO traffic tips. These are the first time I have seen these because usually the emails are for buying SEO services. Does anyone buy SEO traffic tips and are they worth it?

krishnakodi786

Hey,

They may be helpful, but most of them are fake. They just take money from you and handed over a simple doc file. They you will realize you have dome a mistake. SO better idea is hire a professional or agency to do these kind of activities. You can earn better traffic through SEO campaign.

paul1129

Check if they are legit. See up their previous works. Look for legit testimonials.

Not all of them are scam.

Zack

They may be helpful, but most of them are fake. They just take money from you and handed over a simple doc file. They you will realize you have dome a mistake. SO better idea is hire a professional or agency to do these kind of activities. You can earn better traffic through SEO campaign.
Really? That's crazy! Thanks for the information.

Are SEO services a common scam that people try to pull?

Check if they are legit. See up their previous works. Look for legit testimonials. Not all of them are scam.
How do you know if they are not just showing you fake information?

I am just new to these types of services and wouldn't really know how to know the real ones from the fake ones.

krishnakodi786

Hey,

SEO is not a spam if done properly according to Google guidelines. SEO is also easy to learn,but hard to implement. Now Google mainly focus on quality work and put websites to spam who use black hat SEO techniques or doesn't follow Google webmaster guidelines.

There are lot of tools where we can check spam and everything.

I hope this information helps you a lot.

Phil Tro

Why would you buy them? Simply google and you will find so much sophisticated information online.

hrishivardhan

NO I rather like to read it on the net. there are tons of information which is available on the net. you just have to little dig in and you will find the solution for each and every querry for sure.

vishwa

I usually put these email to my junk folder and does not bother to entertain them. Buying SEO services can be helpful if you bought it from reputed SEO companies. Otherwise investing money in cheap quality services can harm you a lot. So, If you know the basic things of SEO than do it yourself.

Claire_Anderson

Rater than buying SEO traffic, you can just focus on improving the quality of your website contents. You can also utilize the social media channels to improve your website traffic. Following are some of the disadvantages of paid traffic:
  1. Google Adsense hates PPC Traffic.
  2. Bounce rate will increases as well because users will leave the website without checking the products
  3. No new subscribers while buying a traffic to your landing page because un-targeted sources will not convert into subscribers.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.