AddMeFast vs YouLikeHits - What's best?

Zack

I am trying to get a better social media presence and have seen these two things mentioned as a way to do that. I am not really a social media type of person and really don't know if these are good to use and if so then which is better.

Anyone know anything about AddMeFast and YouLikeHits and which you would recommend a novice social media person to use?

Zack

I prefer addme fast.
I used it 1 year ago for my youtube video view now that video have daily 200-300 views without any new video in channel.
Thanks
How long did it take to start getting views for your video? Did it take a while or happen quickly?

Divyesh Padmani

I am trying to get a better social media presence and have seen these two things mentioned as a way to do that. I am not really a social media type of person and really don't know if these are good to use and if so then which is better.

Anyone know anything about AddMeFast and YouLikeHits and which you would recommend a novice social media person to use?
Both works the same .Mostly it depends on how many hits you get for the purpose.

vishwa

I had tried these type of services but didn't get any fruitful result. Most of the likes and followers received from these sites are fake and you will soon notice a decline in your followers.

Salmonjames

None of them are good enough. I have not used these but I believe in organic SEO and as far as I see these tools and bots bring serious effects to your website in the long run. I have seen one of my friends who was taking advantage of these and after reaching a specific phase, he couldn't produce the expected results. Moreover, the traffic you get is of no use and dull.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.