Opening for Guest Post can affect to my SEO site?

CyberAlchemist

I have a blog and I want to open for guest blog posts but I don't know it will affect to my SEO site or not. They can have their posts with one or two dofollow link on each article. I would hear your opinions.

paul1129

Accept only one do-follow links per post. That what I will do. And accept only high quality posts with good keywords which actually attract users. Also do a copywright check before you publish it.

Follow this article by Neil Patel. It will give you the information you need : "Dont Accept Guest Posts Unless You Follow These 7 Rules"

DarioPV

If you check that the content is original, that the article is useful to your audience, that the outbound links lead to reputable sources then you should be fine. It could have a positive impact on your rankings.

One do follow link to a content on their blog and a link in their bio to their homepage seems fair if the content they provided is good enough. But, in the end, it is your decision how generous you want to be :)

I just have a feeling people will try to take advantage if they think they can cram in multiple links.

datamaya

As long as you make it look relevant and natural, I believe things will just be fine for your SEO. There are tons of high quality blogs that accept guest post and still rank good on Google though each guest post has more than 2 dofollow links.

CyberAlchemist

Yes guest blog posts will affect your SEO and it's good for boosting your presence and reputation online
Mean that it will help my site SEO rankings increase?

Accept only one do-follow links per post. That what I will do. And accept only high quality posts with good keywords which actually attract users. Also do a copywright check before you publish it.
I read your link and it is a good article but I don't undestand why you recommended allowing 1 dofollow link only?
we can allow 2 dofollow links on a blog post? does that affect to SEO? why?

If you check that the content is original, that the article is useful to your audience, that the outbound links lead to reputable sources then you should be fine. It could have a positive impact on your rankings.
Yes your advice is exact and I have to agree with that.

One do follow link to a content on their blog and a link in their bio to their homepage seems fair if the content they provided is good enough. But, in the end, it is your decision how generous you want to be :)

I just have a feeling people will try to take advantage if they think they can cram in multiple links.
You mean I should only allow link to their site from their profile? not in the content?

As long as you make it look relevant and natural, I believe things will just be fine for your SEO. There are tons of high quality blogs that accept guest post and still rank good on Google though each guest post has more than 2 dofollow links.
Thanks for your advice, are there any rules to have a better blog for guest posting?

DarioPV

DarioPV
If it was my blog, I would probably be fine linking to their site in the post but only if that link leads to a valuable content (like a blog post they have on their site) and it's relevant to the article (meaning that I wouldn' let them link on "How to repair a flat tire" if the post is about marketing tips).

If they want to link to their service or product in the text, well, that sounds like a sponsored post to me.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.