PBN tracking/statistics

AMVXT

I am thinking about starting a small PBN, but not a typical one. All sites should have value on their own.
The purpose would not be only linking to the main site from everywhere.

I would like to have detailed traffic information on every site.
On the main site I have Google Analytics + Piwik.

Obviously, having GA on the other sites would be deadly. First, I thought PIWIK would be safe, but now I don't think so, because in the Javascript there is the URL of my Piwik installation on the main site.

What do you guys use to track PBN WordPress sites? I installed a few plugins but none have really convinced me.
I find Piwik very good, but to insulate it completely from G. would entail separate installations on different URLs, which is simply overkill. I suppose external analytics providers are not safe, either.

Which plugins do you use?
I would like to see where the visitors come from, their location, and the pages they visit. Piwik does it nicely, but for PBNs it may not be good.

SEOPub

Instead of hiding from Google, maybe you don't need to.

If all the sites are going to have value on their own as you suggest, what are you worried about?

I have built networks like you are talking about and don't have a problem putting GA on all of them.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.