Why you need a dedicated shared host

Holly Nicole

Running a website can be very tricky at trying to find the best web host. Heres my story

My website was using a small host and everything was working fine up until MySQL 5.5 came out and then all of a sudden my website was going down every other hour and the server owner didn't do anything to fix it which at the time I was a server administrator and I had to keep resetting the Database server. I put up with the issue for about 5 days and was attempting to fix the error but had no luck. I was getting worried that it was driving my website visitors away from my website so I bit the bullet and upgraded to a paid host. When I moved to a paid host I found my site running both faster and no downtime. Knowing that your paying for quality hosting is the best and getting better support is a huge plus. I'm not saying go out and find the most expensive host but look around at prices and give the hosting company a call and tell them about the site you want to create and ask them which plan is best for you and call more than one company to see which site gives you the best deal and ask them about a money back guarantee in case you don't like their hosting. Also take the time to look up reviews of their web hosting and ask other members of that hosting company what they like and dislike about the hosting.

HostNurse

Great tips and advices, I agree with you that a person should check the hosting provider reputation, level of support and offers.

Also, I would add that reading the hosting provider term of services is a must. Many people run into problems because they do not read the term of services.

Holly Nicole

I totally agree I see some people crying when their site goes down and I'm like what did you have on the site and it was nulled software it takes money, time and dedication to make your site successful

view

Grate shere,most of people look for free or cheapest way to solve their website problems.It`s not a problem in price,you can find good provider for small amount but you need to invest a bit of effort to find the right course for you.

And on one big secret :) Shared hosting is not for serious business site with more than 2000 visitors per day. That is the problem in most cases.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
4ex
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies