How to make forum popular?

webdesign

Hi everyone,

To start a new forum, it's easy but to make it more popular, it's not easy. I think to have successful forum and make it popular that is probably one of the hardest thing on the internet and if you can make your forum popular you will have very good earnings.
can anyone please share any tips, How to make forum popular?

any thoughts ?

Holly Nicole

You need to have a unique design, unique content something that makes your forum stand out from all the others. It takes time and dedication and waiting and growing to become popular

Holly Nicole

I agree you need to have active and friendly staff and you need original posts as well

Holly Nicole

Eh I'm 50/50 on it because to many links can be a bad thing but at the same time it's alright

akashverma773

That's good educational information ,thank you very much. I am going to apply on my personal websites

RonaldGaray

Make the forum unique and different from all those other forums around, give reasons to people to come back by making it something new that people have not seen before.

avinav.rathore

Holly Nicole's & Darius, you are right. If we want to popular in fourms, we have to sacrifice ourself each other.

Shirley_Sharp

To make your forum popular you must have to make it very informative and concise, unnecessarily lengthening the forum can take away users interest over the forum's articular, and you should have very good promotion ideas to make your forum Popular.

KurotaTakumi

The most impotent thing is that your topics are original and it is the first time news. Don't forget tell you friend by social media.

MicelMaricom

Post and share about your forum on social networking sites it will help you to let more and more people know about your forum, you can promote your forum at common promoting platform of website, it will drag attention of websites owners at your forum and they will lead to use your forum for their own website.

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.