How do you get your website higher in Google?

Tommy

Search Engine Optimization (or SEO ) is optimizing a website as high as possible in the search engines. The goal is of course the first spot in Google for the free results. This is also called organic search results within Google.

Google has a huge list of criteria that your site must meet before your website will actually very high position in the search engine. When you have a lot of those points and you know them one finishes for your website, you will see that this work is rewarded with increases in Google.

The power of search engine optimization is, if you run it on the honest way, that once you turned up in the search engine, then you will not quickly fall back.

The weakness of search engine optimization, or actually a bit of myself, is that you need a lot of patience before you actually come to stand very high in Google.

Long-term strategy for SEO

Would you tomorrow at the top with your website and you have no further or little patience to your website to rank high in the organic search results, remember the whole SEO story and focus entirely on eg Google Adwords. You're gonna pay high in the results.

Do you understand all of what it is and you know that good results in Google need time, do you think there first thing must be invested in time and money, then you are a seriously interested in search engine optimization.

It is almost for each keyword, keyword phrase or website possible to top-wise in Google and I mean a top 3 position. One goal will be reached sooner than the other but it is possible. And with a long-term strategy, your website is also much stronger than the fast cash strategies. Once you high, and you have an honest reached, your site will not soon be defeated by another website.
The best tips for a good position

If you understand the above story a bit and you have more confidence in a long-term strategy than Google Adwords, then I can recommend you to study the following list of important points to rank well in Google:

- A good Title tag, one for each page within your site
- A good meta description, one for each page within your site
- Regularly add new texts, new content
- Write original content, avoid duplicate content
- Use Headlines in your text, H1, H2, H3 etc.
- Regularly insert images or videos to your website
- Give pictures a good alt text and title attributes
- Concern for many internal links on your site, a good internal link structure as Wikipedia
- Work regular link building , make every month a number of links to your website

Make sure you list these points well you take and make frequent use of. Are you working on a new website, incorporate these points immediately to the new site. This saves you a lot of time in the future.

Want help with search engine optimization through advice, changes to your website, link building , or a very comprehensive report for your website, please feel free to discuss on this SEO forum.

Enosis Learning

Thanks Tommy,

It's really a very good info regarding SEO.
I am working on my own website since last 1 month, I optimized the UI, added various keywords, Title, description. I also created social media links and added it to my website. But still its not coming in Google crawling.

Thanks in advance & have a great time ahead.

justinhotban

I think your web is very good, the people come to your web site can find what he wanted. more and more people are like your web, so the google can give your site a better positions

kenhirai

Remember, its not about how to get to number one. Is all about how u can share more contents with user.

queldorei

Why forgot about outer optimization?
For example, I prefer linkswheel outer optimization technology.

pixelfire

By doing seo and particularly the social bookmarking and than doing the forum posting the website is going to get higher in the search engines.

md_lee

As our experts have pointed out, do SEO, both on page and off page. Get traffic to your site, get backlinks, be honest, don't get spammy and Bingo!
You are there! :D

Alex_smith

Long term SEO process help you to get good ranking in Google. you need to get plenty of backlinks from high quality sites.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
bvv
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.