Yahoo and Bing keyword ranking

Alex_smith

I had a Real estate website project, I got ranking to one of my keywords in Google within 2 months. I had expected about this resutls. But i automatically gained ranking in Bing and yahoo too.? What might be the reason for this? Please reply if anyone know?

RafaelJames

Google is the best search engine. If your website ranks high in Google than sometimes it may also rank in other search engines such as Yahoo and Bing because all search engines follow almost same algorithms to rank websites high in search engines.

prostay

Hi Alex,

When you optimized the website then, that optimization is not only for google, there are other many search engines like yahoo, bing, blekko etc. they also consider your website optimization and accordingly give ranking to your specific keywords in SERP.

NileLars

Re:

I had a Real estate website project, I got ranking to one of my keywords in Google within 2 months. I had expected about this resutls. But i automatically gained ranking in Bing and yahoo too.? What might be the reason for this? Please reply if anyone know?
I have came across the people who have problem that they haven't ranking but I had faced very less people who are discussed on surprise ranking. Anyways, Every search engine have it's own algorithm and your webpage have cleared these requirements. BTW keep on best practices....

pixelfire

Obviously google is the best search and the criteria set by google is the most complex and hard one so if you are getting good ranking in google than in other search engines it is going to work well for sure.

TwitWeb

Most of the webmasters aim to get ranking in Google as it is the biggest search engine all over the web, it gets around 97% searches..

Alex_smith

Yes i agree with all of your posts, I seen that yahoo much depended on meta tags optimization and Bing considering the Google results too..

peter212

To be very frank,you dent get much traffic from yahoo and bing as compared to google.

Alex_smith

Yes i know that Google is the best source to get good traffic. But still i recommend other search engine to get traffic.

Alex Thompson

Google is the best search engine. If your website ranks high in Google than sometimes it may also rank in other search engines such as Yahoo and Bing because all search engines follow almost same algorithms to rank websites high in search engines... Thank you so much...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
fab
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.