What kept you in Graphic Design?

hoangvu

Hello,

Many of us know, and have been requested, how we got into design but how many of you know why you're still in it? I'd also like to discuss about how near individuals think they were to going down a absolutely different path in life.

Any thoughts?
Thanks.

fraxool

Graphic Design helps me in a lot of things, design eBook covers, banners or some introduced images to my customers. It plays an important in web design that if you don't have it, yo can make a good website template. It helps you customize images you want no like others. :)

Nancy G

I believe graphic designers are born and made. It is an innate talent just waiting to be discovered or enhanced.

When my brother was still a kid, we discovered his fondness for drawing and watching cartoon and anime shows. No one taught him how to draw. I guess it is sheer talent. Even while in college, he managed to work as an illustrator in an animation company which led him to other creative works in advertising. I believe when you know you have the talent, the desire to express that creativity is always there. Passion and dedication are your driving forces to pursue a career in graphic design not just for the money but for personal fulfillment especially when you get the proper appreciation.

The only challenge most graphic designers face now is stiff competition with human and advances in technology where you have to also continue learning and using new technology to elevate your designs to new efficiency levels and in keeping up with the trends and changing market demands.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Sky
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.