Best cheap webhost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangvu

Hello,

I'm signed up for hostgator now. Got their 1 month free promo. And now they're asking me so pay $10 for my next month. The issue is, i haven't got that enough money to pay it since i haven't been making enough on IM lately.

Anyway, I would like to ask you people what you suggest for a cheap webhost. Probably at least $6 monthly with cheap webhost. Since i get timed out a lot on FTP. Also, Endless data transfer usage, area and add-on domains is good.

Thank you people so much. And i hope you could help me

Hosting

As a cheap & affordable web hosting provider i can suggest you wcloudhosting, they are known with their high stability and skilful support . You can host your website from $2
.99/month

Last edited by a moderator:

Cormber

If you want the cheapest hosting services then you must try once tetrabyte.com they guarantee to beat the cost of your current provider.

HostNurse

Please provide more details about your web hosting needs such as disk space, bandwidth, etc.

link press

Hi,Harris
If you are searching for a cheap web host then i would say the 9CubeHosting.com is the best because they provide the hosting service at the price of $2.63 per month with unlimited bandwidth and data space.And also they provide with 24/7 customer support and 99.9% server up time.

JeffreyJacobs

I would suggest that one should go for web hosting site with high page ranking and has most customer reviews rather than low price web hosting site.About cost as per my experience there are some sites who provides free web hosting.They are

Shirley_Sharp

Yes, Buddy I think you are absolutely right. A site with good reviews by their customers can be considered as a trusted one. I don't know why but I find me-page as a real and a great web hosting service. I have used it 99.5% up time and really good bandwidth is what they provide.

Andrew

If anyone ask me about web hosting company then I would select the one who gives unlimited bandwidth,disc space,maximum uptime guarantee and most important which provides me regular offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.