Easy Tips for Increasing Traffic

DavidLux

All of people here want to website traffic quickly but to do that you need follow some tips below:

- Do social bookmarking sites like facebook, twitter, digg, linkedin, stumbleupon etc..
- Get backlinks from high traffic and high quality sites by sharing useful information or tips
- Buy banners ads or text links from high PR or high traffic sites
- Sending newsletter to your subcribers to increase your visitors
- Making posts or ads on newspapers or magazines relate to your field.
- Post comments on blogs and put links on it.
- Get backlinks from do-follow forum with signatures backlinks

just my tips, what are your tips ? if you have other tips please share here. thanks

soabbd

I think this ideas are for seo not for visitor, you must fixed target you need rank or visitor those totally diff things seo brings you visitor after a period of time and visitor making things you can get instead visitors.

david rajan

Ranking a traffic keyword for your site and also promoting your site in social networking sites will give you more visitors.

AndrewFlintoff

Re:

If you just increase traffic for your website then traffic from stumbleupon and facebook are good but if you want to get traffic which gives you business, then PPC or organic source are the best options. I had troed both options for my domain and per my experience PPC is the best in paid format while google organic is best for free traffic.

contech

having keyword rich content can help increase your traffic. Creating your topic base post is more likely to consider more relevant and rank higher.

jenitha

Some easy tips to increase website traffic are given below:
*Social Bookmarking
*Guest Blogging
*Forum Posting
*Social networking website
*Blog commenting
*Article Marketing
*Back Links
To increase website traffic soon you can use Search Engine Visibility(SEV) service. SEV service helps to increase your website traffic by submitting it in many search engines and directories, also generating many Google keywords etc..

Last edited:

PaulBurdett

Facebook, twitter, digg, linkedin, stumbleupon etc. and
Sending newsletter to your subcribers to increase your visitors are helpful for getting more traffic.

bedfordseo

Facebook is very beneficial for Increasing Traffic. Creating a Facebook fan page takes about an entire 45 seconds and is a almost a necessity at this point for every business owner. Considering that 1 in 13 people on EARTH have a Facebook account there’s really no need to explain why you should be there. Pro tip: make sure you create a fan page and not a group. Groups messages dont show up in news feeds making it hard to get in touch with members. Making a fan page will give you a lot more exposure to not only the current members but members friends as well.

Alex Thompson

hi.. I think having keyword rich content can help increase your traffic. Creating your topic base post is more likely to consider more relevant and rank higher.

Rob Alice

Good to share...you may also follow Guest Posting, Slide Sharing, Video Submissions to increase more traffic to your website...

KaylaJones

first write blog content attractive short and sweet and meaningful with high quality blog website. after then you promote your blog at social media site and do press release which is help to get traffic.

Mark Steve

If you want good traffic then dont rely on a social bookmarking or social media. You have to promote it on different forums, blogs, articles, directories and classifieds as well.

Shirley_Sharp

I will say, just keep on doing white hat seo work in long term it will help you a lot. Another way of increasing traffic is black hat seo make 10-20k links in a couple of hours for your website using some of the smart tools for the same.

harriet1008

you can increase more traffic after doing social bookmarking, articles, forums,classified,blog etc.
It really help you in increasing large number of visitors, and than automatically your webpage rank at higher.

contech

thanks for sharing your tips. increasing traffic to website has gained the most number of questions in this forum

Aberd

All the answers are same than why all you guys repeating same wording again and again? I think that's enough now and you should move to next interesting threads.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.