How to promote a website with budget $150?

Dmoz

Hi friends,

At this moment I have low fund with only $150 for advertising campaign and I going to finds some ways to promote my website to increase traffic, aslo increase sales. Thinking about ways like buy links, banners or SEO services to promote website.

Do you have any good ideas for me ?

RonaldGaray

Dude better to take service from social media sites for promoting your site because it will cost you low and helps to get high traffic which automatically helps to increase PR of the site.You don't require to invest complete $150 for doing SMM.

novandak

Hi Dmoz,
I think it depends on your type of business that means you provide services or wants to sell day to day products?
If you provide services then you can go for Google AdWords to get business and Social Media for achieving traffic.
If you wants to sell products the you can choose Facebook Ad for getting business as well as traffic. You can use Google product listing also but it will be costlier than Facebook Ad.

Shirley_Sharp

Don't worry if you are having low budge, You can take advantage of free website promoters online, and you can upload your website's advertisement on social networking sites also.

gannu1991

With a $150 budget your marketing efforts won't last long. It's better if you create social profiles & work on link building yourself. Whats your website URL ? It would be much better to help you out if we had the info.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.