How to make money on Youtube?

web1

If you have any ideas on how to make money on youtube can you please share it to me? and to the other?

I saw a lot of youtube videos that has an adsense advertisement and I know that the owner of those videos is gaining too much money. Please help...

web1

Well, What do you think is the best way to earn money from youtube? aside making videos?

elmercibs

Like any other platforms online, there are also various ways to make money on youtube.
Since this platform focuses mainly on videos, then, it is only through videos that you can find ways to monetize and earn money from it. As you have mentioned, a lot of youtube videos have ads which you too can earn.

Another way is to get a sponsor for your video and/or affiliates which you can acquire a share of the earnings. Find sponsors and/or affiliates that you can place into your youtube channel or in each of the videos.

These are just a few of the ways that you can make money on youtube.
You can choose to follow them or you can make something of your own.
What matters most is that your video is appealing enough that stimulates the interest of the viewers. Who knows you might be the next Psy! :)

web1

What is Psy? well, I'm starting to register on adsense because adsense is the best platform.

kenzo22

If you have any ideas on how to make money on youtube can you please share it to me? and to the other?

I saw a lot of youtube videos that has an adsense advertisement and I know that the owner of those videos is gaining too much money. Please help...
They actually don't earn too much moeny from ads because almost noone click them and you need hundreds thousands of views to gain a few bucks from views of a single video. What is more important are your subscriptions. Those are people who will regularly watch your videos and help you gain views.
Although, the most benefitial on YouTube are partnerships. If you are a well known YouTuber, you can sign personalized partnership which is more profitable. Also, different companies can ask you to promote their products and that's where the biggest money is hidden.
Still, to reach such a level you must have a lot of high quality, unique and interesting videos which can be hard, because competition is very strong on YouTube.

RonaldGaray

I'm using Youtube's videos for affiliate system
Clickbank and etc
I don't know why, I do not get much earning from Adsense with my Youtube videos
What about PPC which is directly connected with Youtube??I know a bit about PPC but not idea how it can help to promote business through Youtube.com.

DNP

Another way is to sell traffic from YouTube videos to different Affiliate Programs. This can be done either by placing an affiliate link in video description or in annotation. I'd recommend to use annotations as they are way more effective. A well-thought-out annotation may have up to 25% CTR

ashleymadea

You can't make videos that are too broad. Find a profitable niche. For exampl, someone I know makes $900 a month on youtube and only gets 1,500 views on average. His CPM is high though, because he is the only person making niche content in a certain area.

Carl0251

Genuinely honest review videos for clickbank products. Don't make your videos sound like a salespitch, give people proper information with pros and cons. This will build trust and you will notice a lot more sales, because honestly 99% of affiliate videos on youtube are pathetic.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views